IGNORED

Congrats To The Socceroos

well i have to be the first to say that australia have done what i wanted them to do which is go to the last 16. brilliant game against croatia. kewell was superb and cahill nearly scored.

however graham poll is an absolute idiot. booked the same player 3 times and only sent him off. why he is there i dont know he didnt have a clue what he was doing.

however the game aside. good luck to all aussies out there you deserve it. (and reg yes they do deserve it)

i just checked on skysports.com and it listed 2 players with similar names both got booked and sent off

32481[/snapback]

According to the commentary he booked the same play three times, Simic had already been dismissed when he booked the other fella for the 'second' time. If it turn out to be an error Poll should never referee at the top level again (what a shame that would be for the Red S hite).

As for the Socceroos, would love them to go all the way (they wont like but...)

Great atmosphere over here at the moment everyones really getting into it, amazing for a country where football hardly got a mention less than a year ago. Thought Bresciano when brought on made the difference he's a quality player although what Kalac was doing for the second Croatia goal i'll never know, gotta bring back Schwazer.

lol What was Poll doing, oh well the siminuic incident of getting booked 3 times will no doubt go down in football trivia history. Bring on Italy!

Great atmosphere over here at the moment everyones really getting into it, amazing for a country where football hardly got a mention less than a year ago. Thought Bresciano when brought on made the difference he's a quality player although what Kalac was doing for the second Croatia goal i'll never know, gotta bring back Schwazer.

lol What was Poll doing, oh well the siminuic incident of getting booked 3 times will no doubt go down in football trivia history. Bring on Italy!

32499[/snapback]

Will be watching that in in me Oz away shirt (if it turns up in time). Go Tim, Go socceroos!!!

Cahill did score right at the end, but the whistle had blown for full time.

32554[/snapback]

Remember the Tw*t doing that to Dirty Don Hutchinson. Said he'd blown for full time as Westerveld took the free kick but Sky proved he blew up as the ball was rolling over the line.

He's a prick and I so glad the world finally found out!

He's  a prick and I so glad the world finally found out!

32616[/snapback]

Graham Poll - what the fcuk is he on? By far the worst performance by an Englishman this World Cup. IMO he shouldn't be allowed to ref an international game ever again. Fcuking embarrasment.

International? if he shows one player three red cards, the idiot shouldnt be aloud to ref sunday league!

32625[/snapback]

Everyone makes mistakes Stevo

3 YELLOWS :)

Now I dont think you should be allowed out of your bedroom today for that mistake

Off you go

Guest Reg Reagan
Thought Bresciano when brought on made the difference he's a quality player although what Kalac was doing for the second Croatia goal i'll never know,

32499[/snapback]

simple answer to that... since your big dum spider has a croatian background thought it was a good idea to give his country of origin a goal

Everyone makes mistakes Stevo

3 YELLOWS  :)

Now I dont think you should be allowed out of your bedroom today for that mistake

Off you go

32891[/snapback]

but that is some mistake? why didnt his 4 assistants realise? why didnt the other team complain?

its not a mistake is one brother of a fig up!

and besides, he's graham poll, top quality wanker!

but that is some mistake? why didnt his 4 assistants realise? why didnt the other team complain?

33016[/snapback]

read the poll thread, u will see my opion is not to disimilar to that steve :D

33016[/snapback]

I know, what a tosser, should wipe the sanctamonious grin off his face shouldnt it

And hes the wanker who told his linesman to watch Duncan Ferguson when he came on as a sub

How can he be our top refferee at the world cup