IGNORED

England Manement Setup

yeah i know what you mean mate, we seem to be trying to get all politically correct or somethin? i know younger people read this site, but kids swear wether adults see it or not! were not gunna start a mass of kids with bad language are we? but im sure there was young people reading this site before the last few weeks, and it was still a good site then?

I wouldnt want Shearer any where neart the England squad. His views on Engalnds performance consist of a good old pals act with any player beyond criticism. The last thing we need after the world cup is complacency. Shearer is a grade a typical FA yes man just like McLarren and that prick Trever Brooking.

The entire squad needs a big kick up the arse and changes do have to made. That includes dropping golden bollox Beckham when he has a shyte game and giving someone with a pair the captains armband (Terry/Gerrard). I dont think McLarren is the right man to do it either, we'll see the same disjointed clueless crap we have now when Sven steps down. Pitty our press are such a bunch of wankers or we'd have Scolari.

Exactly. And if two people disagree on a point then theres bound to be arguments, but thats the whole point aslong as the argument doesnt go too far (i.e. threatening eachother). Take before with the arguments against the Liverpool fans that have happened on here, Liverpool and Everton fans argue all the time its not exactly a shock is it? The forum isnt the only place it happens.

Exactly. And if two people disagree on a point then theres bound to be arguments, but thats the whole point aslong as the argument doesnt go too far (i.e. threatening eachother). Take before with the arguments against the Liverpool fans that have happened on here, Liverpool and Everton fans argue all the time its not exactly a shock is it? The forum isnt the only place it happens.

32553[/snapback]

:( we are only puppets not the masters :lol:

Some people take it too seriously, i mean come on its just a forum it doesnt affect the world does it. LIGHTEN UP.

32548[/snapback]

No, it doesn`t, but the inability of some posters (not mentioning any names) to string a simple sentence together without using swear words or spelling mistakes displays a level of sheer stupidity that only Duncan Ferguson would be proud of.

No, it doesn`t, but the inability of some posters (not mentioning any names) to string a simple sentence together without using swear words or spelling mistakes displays a level of sheer stupidity that only Duncan Ferguson would be proud of.

32664[/snapback]

i still find it hard to understand why a RS would come on an Everton site, and then complain about how we act? This site is not exactly aimed at you, so your opinion of our opinions really have no place here. so your complaints are almost as pointless as your reason for being here tbh

im gunna sign up for a liverpool forum, and start complaining why there isnt enough evertonians on there. and you know what? im even gunna moan when i get called names. ill probably pretend to be an RS for a week or so, you now, so no one realises and bans me.

of course im not going to, that would be figin sad! :lol:

i still find it hard to understand why a RS would come on an Everton site, and then complain about how we act? This site is not exactly aimed at you, so your opinion of our opinions really have no place here. so your complaints are almost as pointless as your reason for being here tbh

32786[/snapback]

Liverpool fans go on Everton sites because we`re far more successful and it`s fun to gloat. Easy really, you would too in that position, but you`ll just have to take my word on that. I`m on here because the site was recommended to me by bluetex who`s a good friend of mine; the title says it´s a general football forum.

im gunna sign up for a liverpool forum, and start complaining why there isnt enough evertonians on there. and you know what? im even gunna moan when i get called names. ill probably pretend to be an RS for a week or so, you now, so no one realises and bans me.

of course im not going to, that would be figin sad! :lol:

32796[/snapback]

You´ll never do that and you know why (trophies)! ;) If you do, you won`t have people asking you to leave just because they disagree with your views.

im not asking you to leave, i just fail to see any sort of reason for you being here!

and how does my post make me a coward?

i see name calling as a lack off intellectual intelligence, so while im thick as pig crap ill ust settle for calling you an idiot. now i must leave, because i have a life

im not asking you to leave, i just fail to see any sort of reason for you being here!

and how does my post make me a coward?

i see name calling as a lack off intellectual intelligence, so while im thick as pig crap ill ust settle for calling you an idiot. now i must leave, because i have a life

32803[/snapback]

Fight your own battles instead of calling for your opponents to be banned. I told you why I come on here so deal with it!

Fight your own battles instead of calling for your opponents to be banned. I told you why I come on here so deal with it!

32805[/snapback]

You obviously came on her to be an idiot, nothing more. You're even using the oldest trick in the book of criticising poeples spelling, grammar and language to try and make yourself feel superior. But, like ALL sad lonely RS loosers, if you get your kicks out of coming on here to antagonise people you'll get some joy. But, remember when your sitting alone dreaming of visiting anfield one day, low self esteem can be cured by reading the right book or visiting a therapist

You obviously came on her to be an idiot, nothing more. You're even using the oldest trick in the book of criticising poeples spelling, grammar and language to try and make yourself feel superior. But, like ALL sad lonely RS loosers, if you get your kicks out of coming on here to antagonise people you'll get some joy.  But, remember when your sitting alone dreaming of visiting anfield one day, low self esteem can be cured by reading the right book or visiting a therapist

32807[/snapback]

:lol:

He never did say where he was from

32805[/snapback]

fight a battle? get real lad, this is the figin internet, get back in the real world, though im sure its probably merged into one for you my friend!

and you really think you'd be banned because i said it in a post? come on!