IGNORED

Tim Cahill...quality!

MikeO

If someone has already posted this then sorry but I can't see it anywhere..

Tim Cahill may be setting the World Cup alight over in Germany, but he still has time to show his appreciation to the Evertonians who have chosen to follow him out there.

After the final whistle last night, he spotted a fan in the blue of Everton, and went over to swap shirts with him.

Tim said, "I just wanted to pay my respects to the fans who have travelled a long way and spent a lot of money to support us. I wanted to make it worthwhile for them."

True blue quality!!

well i heard... Everton plan to do a freaky translplant a la a Face off, with simon davies, thus conning younighthed.

Tim on having curly hair "i look foward to cutting it off"

Davies "its a dream move for me, no i dont want to join united i just hate my face"

sorry got bored!

well i heard... Everton plan to do a freaky translplant a la a Face off, with simon davies, thus conning younighthed.

Davies "its a dream move for me, no i dont want to join united i just hate my face"

sorry got bored!

32828[/snapback]

Surreal and scary, congrats mate.

ATB

Mac

sorry got bored!

32828[/snapback]

Classic post :lol:

HE ONLY scored six, he has set him self him standard for a player who cost something like two mil. He had a few injuries, was jetting all over the world

Get off his back, he can score 10 goal for aus for all I care and none for us next season as long as he plays well and the team do well, he brings more to the team than goals

Tim Cahill gas now been spotted with a VODAFONE mobile, fuelling even more rumors that he is being signed by manu as they are manu's sponsors

Also, in a recent interview he was asked whatis his favourite part of england, he replied Statford-upon-avon, which sounds very similar to Old Trafford

Too many coincidences now to be just a rumour

Tim Cahill gas now been spotted with a VODAFONE mobile, fuelling even more rumors that he is being signed by manu as they are manu's sponsors

Also, in a recent interview he was asked whatis his favourite part of england, he replied Statford-upon-avon, which sounds very similar to Old Trafford

Too many coincidences now to be just a rumour

32875[/snapback]

The fact that Manure wont even be sponsored by VODAFONE from next season onwards s h i t s all over that evidence doesnt it?

The fact that Manure wont even be sponsored by VODAFONE from next season onwards s h i t s all over that evidence doesnt it?

32918[/snapback]

:lol:

Read the last couple of my posts again and put your sarcasm detectors on

I was merely copying some of the pethetic, over-the-top nonesensical rumours

Stratford upon avon which is like old Trafford :lol:

I thought you had more sense mark