IGNORED

Why Is Moyes Disliked?

I dont know the in's & out's of everything as im not an Everton supporter..but i would like to ask why it seems that David Moyes is disliked by alot of Evertonians?

I read alot of the comments on here about him and most of them seem very negative against him

The man gave your club its best season in goodness knows how long in 2004/05.

Ok last season may not have been what you would have expected afterwards, but i cant help but feel that the man deserves more admiration and respect off Everton fans than what he seemingly gets.

I'm only going by the impression i get from reading around here & if anyone wants to put me in my place or explain why properley then feel free :)

I like him, but i can still criticise him aswell. Some of his tactical changes during matches are totally baffling, and it usually takes him 10mins to decide what to do anyway by which time the match is more often than not gone. He has a problem with playing youth, and buying poo left backs ;) I dont think anyone else could have done as good a job as he has with what he has been given so i wouldnt change him, i just think he could be a bit more fast thinking and open minded when it comes to youngsters, but on the whole im happy with him being our manager

his transfer market business isn't great, lookign better though

and his tactics sometimes are shocking

he has us play bollocks footy a lot of the time, and has a tendancy to play players out of position, although since we've signed a few its been happening les

Love the guy! Wouldn't swap him for the world.

The thing about subbing and doing it at the right time is tricky-sometimes there's a few factors to think about before just getting on with it i.e. are there other plyrs carrying slight injuries, anyone on a yellow and starting to lose the plot, anyone getting tired etc etc.

I even thing he's done well in the transfer mkt and not just this yr. I only see Kroldrup as a mistake which he was big enuf to admit and make sure we get a fair bit of £ back.

For the money paid, I still reckon Jimmy Mac and VDM will prove good buys.

Moyes is disliked by alot of Evertonians?

theres always a few moaners who can't understand that it takes time to develop a top quality premiership team. especially these days and more so if you are working on a tight budget.

they also dont understand that mistakes are unavoidable. every manager screws up from the top down. but some clubs can afford the ballsups more than others.

he's been criticised because some of his transfer decisions havent worked out. but that happens to all clubs.

look at ferguson. the idiot sold beckham to real madrid because fergie is a dinosaur who didnt grasp what his commercial potential was worth to the club. real madrid claimed to have recovered the transfer fee in a matter of weeks thru sponsorship deals. :lol:

arsene wenger has made a few ballsups and he is truly a management genius.

also moysey has been on a learning curve. this is his first premiership club. he's now got to grips with it a lot better and i believe he has the potential to be a top manager. B)

Moyes is disliked by alot of Evertonians?

theres always a few moaners who can't understand that it takes time to develop a top quality premiership team. especially these days and more so if you are working  on a tight budget.

they also dont understand that mistakes are unavoidable. every manager screws up from the top down. but some clubs can afford the ballsups more than others.

he's been criticised because some of his transfer decisions havent worked out. but that happens to all clubs.

look at ferguson. the idiot sold beckham to real madrid because fergie is a dinosaur who didnt grasp what his commercial potential was worth to the club. real madrid claimed to have recovered the transfer fee in a matter of weeks thru sponsorship deals.  :lol:

arsene wenger has made a few ballsups and he is truly a management genius.

also moysey has been on a learning curve. this is his first premiership club. he's now got to grips with it a lot better and i believe he has the potential to be a top manager.  B)

33287[/snapback]

ye look how long it took benitez johl murhinio jewel(beat us twice) lets be fair to moysey,he only had 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not the point though, he didnt win it with the players he bought, it took Mourinho setting them up right to do it, You can buy who you like but if you dont play them right or motivate them in the right way it wont make a difference how much theyve cost or how good they are.