IGNORED

July 2011 - Design changes feedback

rubecula

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click on "More Reply Options" (in the bottom right corner) The proper post reply font appears.

But i agree with you, it should be the one that shows when you want to post a reply, because you can review what you've written and how it looks before you post it.

I can copy and paste 'outside' of the reply box, but not when you are in it. Write a sentance out in the reply box, highlight it and right click, tell me if that brings up the small option box with copy, paste etc...?

Yes, i dont know what you mean, do you mean to make it bold, or Italics ?? and its normal to cut and paste inside the box.

PS ... might be we are using different browsers I'm on Google Chrome.

PPS ... Its also OK on firefox.

The right click works when I'm say highlighting your post, but when I'm actually making a post myself and I try to highlight my own text in the reply box it doesn't work.

This is what i mean Bill, not making it bold or Italic. For example if i had paste in a paragraph or two from an external source (another website), I copy and paste in the reply box like normal. If i wanted to re-arrange the structure of the paragraph, it won't allow me to copy any parts of the paragraph by right clicking it after i've highlighted it with the mouse?

Its all normal for me Ten, i can cut, paste, highlight, in or outside of the box so i cant help you. Louis might be able to do something.

"This is what i mean Bill, not making it bold or Italic. For example if i had paste in a paragraph or two from an external source (another website), I copy and paste in the reply box like normal. If i wanted to re-arrange the structure of the paragraph, it won't allow me to copy any parts of the paragraph by right clicking it"

For example if i had paste in a paragraph or two from an external source

Everything works as normal for me, this is not a quote its copy and pasted from outside the box and highlighted.

I have never tried the fantasy footy league myself. I wouldn't know where to start in that kind of thing. And I would probably get bored with it.

One thing I noticed. My computer fried itself a couple of months ago and I had to get a new one. Then this site changed and I lost my sig. No big deal you would think, just reload it. Well the problem is I can not find it anywhere. It has vanished off the face of the Earth.

I have been playing around with Siggy's for a while and I now have one of Alex. It is not too overpowering in size is it? Let me know and I will remove it if it is.

I have never tried the fantasy footy league myself. I wouldn't know where to start in that kind of thing. And I would probably get bored with it.

One thing I noticed. My computer fried itself a couple of months ago and I had to get a new one. Then this site changed and I lost my sig. No big deal you would think, just reload it. Well the problem is I can not find it anywhere. It has vanished off the face of the Earth.

I have been playing around with Siggy's for a while and I now have one of Alex. It is not too overpowering in size is it? Let me know and I will remove it if it is.

Well try it now its so easy, just follow the instructions in the topic.