IGNORED

Lucas Neil & Brett Emerton!

I wouldn't mind us going in for them two, Lucas Neil has been solid for the Aussie and he reads the game great and a great tackler, Emerton is the same and great tackler and good at crossing, with him right back it will put more pressue on Hibbert knowing that he can loose his place!

Don't want too many Aussies in the side.

The problem Cahill had with all the travelling and being knackered would just be multiplied, and we'd only have ourselves to blame.

(like fat Sam buying loads of African players, then whingeing when they all go off for their tournament.)

33059[/snapback]

:huh: emerton mabe? B)

I wouldn't mind us going in for them two, Lucas Neil has been solid for the Aussie and he reads the game great and a great tackler, Emerton is the same and great tackler and good at crossing, with him right back it will put more pressue on Hibbert knowing that he can loose his place!

33047[/snapback]

So this isnt a rumour then its just your generall fecking comment

I would have said bring him back a little while ago but don't think now is a good idea.

We have enough in the middle of midfield at present and would rather a winger come in.

That being said if its less than we paid and wages not to bad then maybe

Guest Reg Reagan

they are both aussies so there is no pt buying sh!t players and after the way how neill conceded hat penalty against italy... i wouldnt pay 1 pennie to come here

Edited by Reg Reagan

they are both aussies so there is no pt buying sh!t players and after the way how neill conceded hat penalty against italy... i wouldnt pay 1 pennie to come here

33527[/snapback]

Harsh Reg, but thats your opinion, but I don't see what being Aussies has to do with it. Before we got Howard I would have been happy (ish) with Schwartzer.

What about Tiger Tim though, Aussie and one of our more talented players.

ATB

Mac

scharzer is an old man... its about time for him to retire

33540[/snapback]

That is a point, but he was still a more atractive proposition than Teflon.

I liked the Aussies and the way they played, never say die attitude, gotta love them for that alone.

ATB

Mac