Adams Posted June 26, 2006 Report Share Posted June 26, 2006 A recent survey found that 85% of Liverpool supporters enjoyed sex in the shower. The other 15% had never been to prison! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.