IGNORED

Real Madrid After Aload Of Players

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo, Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas and Inter Milan striker Adriano are all being lined up for moves to Real Madrid - depending on the outcome of their presidential elections.

However, Arsene Wenger will not be the next manager, according to a leding football agent close to Wenger and Spanish football.

Ronaldo is currently preparing for Saturday's World Cup quarter-final against England in Gelsenkirchen, but his club future now looks set to become a major talking point in the coming weeks.

The 21-year-old winger has lit up Old Trafford for three seasons with his range of skills since making a £12.25million move from Sporting Lisbon.

But Spanish sports daily Marca reports that Ronaldo is keen to leave the Red Devils in favour of a move to the Bernabeu.

Any bid from Real would depend on the outcome of the election on July 2, with candidate Juan Miguel Villar Mir pulling the strings behind the deal.

Ronaldo is reported to have said: "I've told my agent I'm prepared to leave but I want to do it in the best manner possible. I want to play for Real Madrid and dream of doing so.

"I've gone with Villar Mir's project because it's serious and follows correct procedures. They've explained to me their plans and the next step is they will talk to Manchester United to open negotiations.

"Other candidates wanted me to sign a document which is not legal. Villar Mir has promised me he will talk to the club and all we have done is talk through an agent."

At a lunchtime press conference, Villar Mir said: "Manchester United know that we are talking with him. We have gone in 'through the front door'."

However, United issued a statement denying Villa Mir's claims.

It read: "Manchester United are astonished with Juan Miguel Villar Mir's comments. There has been no contact between Manchester United and his election team or Real Madrid, and any suggestion there has been is incorrect.

"Unfortunately these tactics seem to be a common occurrence in elections of this nature.

"Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a long-term contract with Manchester United which runs until 2010. He will be a Manchester United player next season."

Meanwhile Arturo Baldasano, one of Villar Mir's rivals, claims he has been in contact with Arsenal midfielder Fabregas over a possible move.

Baldasano is one of several candidates battling it out for the post left vacant by former supremo Fernando Martin, who resigned in April.

And having recently revealed he is chasing Lyon midfielder Mahamadou Diarra, Baldasano has now added Spain international Fabregas to the list of players he is hoping to bring to the club - a list which also includes Joaquin and Fabregas' club and international team-mate Jose Antonio Reyes.

"We've been in contact with Cesc and his agent has revealed to us that he wants to come to Madrid," Baldasano told the Spanish media.

"There is nothing better to continue our project to nationalise Real Madrid than by bringing in Cesc, Joaquin and Reyes, with the addition of (Mahamadou) Diarra, who is an extraordinary player."

The story doesn't end there, though, with Lorenzo Sanz, another candidate, claiming to have reached an agreement to sign Adriano.

Former Real president Sanz is in the running to replace Martin, who left the post just two months after replacing former supremo Florentino Perez.

Sanz insists he has reached an agreement with Inter president Massimo Moratti forBrazilian striker Adriano, as well as an unnamed club-mate, as he prepares for the the elections on July 2.

He also claims deals have been reached for two other anonymous players, one from England and one from Portugal.

"On Thursday we will present four players' contracts to show that we have a done deal," Sanz told Radio Marca.

"Two players are from Inter, one is Portuguese and there is also an English one."

Pedro de Filipe, a football agent linked strongly with the Madrid elections, believes Villar Mir's declaration that he wants Wenger as the new coach at the Bernabeu was announced purely as a vote-winner.

The presidential candidate claims to have spoken to the Arsenal manager and believes he can persuade the Frenchman to quit the Gunners.

But De Felipe dismissed Villar Mir's plans as a ploy to help him win the election.

The agent told Spanish newspaper AS: "The Wenger story and the candidacy of Villar Mir is false. All lies, completely false.

"I said the same thing about the (Carlo) Ancelotti story, going against everyone else, stating that, too, was a lie and time proved me to be right.

"The source of that false information was exactly the same as the one used now. The origin is the same and everyone knows what I am talking about.

"I shall go further. I will bet 300,000 euros (£200,000) that Wenger has not signed up with anyone and that on Monday July 3, Villar Mir will not present Wenger as coach.

"I shall place this amount of money with a lawyer if needs be. I am prepared, though, for them to prove me wrong and shut me up.

"I know that 20 days ago, there was a meeting in Paris. I know who was there and what happened.

"When the identity of the people who were involved comes out, many people are going to hide away.

"It is the same people that made up the story about Ancelotti. They will do anything to create expectations before the elections to play on the feelings of the fans and members again."

De Filipe also expects Wenger to deny that he is taking over at Madrid.

"(Wenger) will (deny it), in some form, very soon. Wenger, who I speak to often, has authorised me to state that his supposed commitment to Villar Mir and Carlos Sainz is an invention and that he has not committed himself to anybody.

"Some people try to sell smoke, but the fact is that Villar Mir and his whole team are smoking the pipes."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;);)

Well acoording to the papers Ronaldo wants to leave man utd and sir Alex ferguson feels betreayed :lol: And the glazer family have decalred Alex ferguson to make Peace wit Van Nistelroy

34010[/snapback]

:blink: me nows why too ruud and ronaldo have had many a squabble on the training pitch punch ups i believe :lol: fergie tol ruud to sling his hook,as he wanted to keep the little runt as he has a longer helf life than ruud :lol: seems to have backfired with ronaldo wanting off to real :P hope he goes too ;)

yeah hope he goes to, would be even better if judas was to go for like £50mill we would see 25% of it.

34027[/snapback]

We get 25% of anything over £20m, I think. Which would be nice, but I can't see him going to Spain, he can't even speak English properly, can you see him dealing with Spanish?. :lol:

ATB

Mac

lol i was agreeing with mac that it is a strange way to elect some one

-----

Anyway Alex ferguson has said that he isnt worried about the Ronaldo rumours, i bet hes shitting it lol

34441[/snapback]

:lol: hes dropping one all right ;):lol: and am made up ;)

Wen does some1 get elected?

34859[/snapback]

:blink: ive no idea mate, carnt see it being much longer as the team will report back soon 4 pre season and the new manager will want to dabble in the transfer market 4 new players imo :rolleyes:

Yes probaly right they have shown alot of intrest in players but i defo want Rooney and Ronaldo to go; Man UTD would be poo then :lol:

34903[/snapback]

:blink: they are all ready poo :P but know what you mean ;) fergie blows goats imo :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Papers: Real Madrid have agreed personal terms with Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy

Ruud van Nistelrooy has asked to leave Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed the Dutchman wished to quit Old Trafford after landing in Durban for the start of United's pre-season programme.

The news is set to spark bids from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, both of whom have been heavily linked with the 30-year-old since he fell out with Ferguson at the end of last season.

However, United officials have made it clear they will not let Van Nistelrooy leave on the cheap and it will take a bid well in excess of the £10million Real are rumoured to be prepared to pay for the forward, one of only eight players in the club's history to score 150 times.

"There may be some interest from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich," confirmed Ferguson.

"I am waiting for (chief executive) David Gill to fill me in but Ruud has asked to leave."

Although there have been some suggestions Ferguson was ready to make peace with Van Nistelrooy, the former PSV Eindhoven player's departure appeared inevitable following the furious bust-up with his manager prior to the final Barclays Premiership game of last season against Charlton.

Van Nistelrooy is said to have reacted badly when told he was being overlooked for the Premiership encounter in favour of rising star Giuseppe Rossi.

The striker was immediately banished from the team hotel and then barred by Ferguson from playing in Roy Keane's testimonial three days later.

Prior to the World Cup, Van Nistelrooy insisted he did not know what had sparked Ferguson's anger, although the Scot did issue a veiled hint the Holland international's attitude was having a negative effect on the rest of his squad.

After a disappointing tournament, which Van Nistelrooy ended on the bench after being axed by Marco van Basten, he begged for a chance to speak with Ferguson to thrash out his future.

Instead, talks between Van Nistelrooy's agent Roger Linse and Gill have resulted in his exit being confirmed, with the destination still to be determined.

However, it has been reported the player - who is apparently holding a 'last supper' for his friends in Manchester tonight - has agreed a three-year contract with Real Madrid.

Such a scenario raises the intriguing prospect of Van Nistelrooy remaining a team-mate of Cristiano Ronaldo, whom he had a major training ground bust-up with at the back end of the season.

Ronaldo is yet to officially state beyond all doubt he will remain at Old Trafford next season after claiming he was bound for Spain both before and after Portugal's World Cup quarter-final defeat of England in Gelsenkirchen.

United released a statement earlier this week insisting there was 'no possibility' Ronaldo would be sold and any bids would be rejected.

Ferguson has yet to speak publicly on the Ronaldo issue, with club officials insisting such a stance will remain.

However, speculation continues to surround the player, with Valencia the latest to express an interest in him.

"His arrival would bring great happiness to everyone," said Valencia coach Quique Sanchez Flores.

Edited by Adams

Papers: Real Madrid have agreed personal terms with Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy

Ruud van Nistelrooy has asked to leave Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed the Dutchman wished to quit Old Trafford after landing in Durban for the start of United's pre-season programme.

The news is set to spark bids from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, both of whom have been heavily linked with the 30-year-old since he fell out with Ferguson at the end of last season.

However, United officials have made it clear they will not let Van Nistelrooy leave on the cheap and it will take a bid well in excess of the £10million Real are rumoured to be prepared to pay for the forward, one of only eight players in the club's history to score 150 times.

"There may be some interest from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich," confirmed Ferguson.

"I am waiting for (chief executive) David Gill to fill me in but Ruud has asked to leave."

Although there have been some suggestions Ferguson was ready to make peace with Van Nistelrooy, the former PSV Eindhoven player's departure appeared inevitable following the furious bust-up with his manager prior to the final Barclays Premiership game of last season against Charlton.

Van Nistelrooy is said to have reacted badly when told he was being overlooked for the Premiership encounter in favour of rising star Giuseppe Rossi.

The striker was immediately banished from the team hotel and then barred by Ferguson from playing in Roy Keane's testimonial three days later.

Prior to the World Cup, Van Nistelrooy insisted he did not know what had sparked Ferguson's anger, although the Scot did issue a veiled hint the Holland international's attitude was having a negative effect on the rest of his squad.

After a disappointing tournament, which Van Nistelrooy ended on the bench after being axed by Marco van Basten, he begged for a chance to speak with Ferguson to thrash out his future.

Instead, talks between Van Nistelrooy's agent Roger Linse and Gill have resulted in his exit being confirmed, with the destination still to be determined.

However, it has been reported the player - who is apparently holding a 'last supper' for his friends in Manchester tonight - has agreed a three-year contract with Real Madrid.

Such a scenario raises the intriguing prospect of Van Nistelrooy remaining a team-mate of Cristiano Ronaldo, whom he had a major training ground bust-up with at the back end of the season.

Ronaldo is yet to officially state beyond all doubt he will remain at Old Trafford next season after claiming he was bound for Spain both before and after Portugal's World Cup quarter-final defeat of England in Gelsenkirchen.

United released a statement earlier this week insisting there was 'no possibility' Ronaldo would be sold and any bids would be rejected.

Ferguson has yet to speak publicly on the Ronaldo issue, with club officials insisting such a stance will remain.

However, speculation continues to surround the player, with Valencia the latest to express an interest in him.

"His arrival would bring great happiness to everyone," said Valencia coach Quique Sanchez Flores.

38698[/snapback]

:D hope they all fuck off tbo and united go down, :lol: