IGNORED

Big Brother

L_Blue

Whoever gets voted off on fri will move into a house next door with 5 other new housemates, will this program ever end? By my understanding that will extend this programme by another 6 weeks at the rate of 6 people with 1 going per week. I know it's not the greatest programme in the world but it's just been on and I'm bored and there isn't many new topics around.

P.S. You don't need to reply "Fookin hate that show it's fookin w*nk anyway just to prove how masculine you are by not watching it." :D

i mean that there is no need for channel 4 if big brother is gonna continue in that manner.

people will eventually get bored with it and stop watching it

33914[/snapback]

I think they have, I always used to whatch it in the past and every year I used to always say "fook it, its a load of crap" and I'd end up watchin it all the way through even the live stuff late at night when fook all else was on. This year I really havnt watched it (Much)

I only watch big brothers big mouth, becasue Russel wots his name is funny

Plus im fookin a double hard b@stard me and I go cock fighting instead

I think they have, I always used to whatch it in the past and every year I used to always say "fook it, its a load of crap" and I'd end up watchin it all the way through even the live stuff late at night when fook all else was on. This year I really havnt watched it (Much)

I only watch big brothers big mouth, becasue Russel wots his name is funny

Plus im fookin a double hard b@stard me and I go cock fighting instead

33943[/snapback]

Zed read that line again mate.............! :huh:

Can you actually do that?

33834[/snapback]

Yeah...get a stanley knife and prise off the button marked "4" on your remote control...works quite well I understand :lol: .

(Although actually Big Brother is not the only prog on Channel 4 :o )

In answer to L_Blue...

P.S. You don't need to reply "Fookin hate that show it's fookin w*nk anyway just to prove how masculine you are by not watching it." :D

33809[/snapback]

I have to admit to watching it. Shameful I know but it really is car-crash television of the worst and most addictive kind :unsure: .

Edited by mikeo

Yeah...get a stanley knife and prise off the button marked "4" on your remote control...works quite well I understand :lol: .

(Although actually Big Brother is not the only prog on Channel 4 :o )

In answer to L_Blue...

I have to admit to watching it. Shameful I know but it really is car-crash television of the worst and most addictive kind :unsure: .

33952[/snapback]

Thats a bit of a violent way to get rid of channel 4 isnt it?

Well i usually watch bits of it but this year i havnt watched it at all even though miss fitness herself Imogen is there :P

I actually wrote to Channel 5 with what I though was an excellent programme idea. The basic idea was that you put a forty-six year old Evertonian called Mike on a desert island, with only the most very basic luxury five star hotel, and ship in seventy-five twenty something women with few morals and fewer clothes. You then leave them alone for a month and interview the Evertonian after to see if he enjoyed himself. They said they'd do it but only if the cameras could stay :( ...cheeky barstewards.

I actually wrote to Channel 5 with what I though was an excellent programme idea. The basic idea was that you put a forty-six year old Evertonian called Mike on a desert island, with only the most very basic luxury five star hotel, and ship in seventy-five twenty something women with few morals and fewer clothes. You then leave them alone for a month and interview the Evertonian after to see if he enjoyed himself. They said they'd do it but only if the cameras could stay :( ...cheeky barstewards.

33984[/snapback]

Wishful thinking Mike!

33952[/snapback]

I protest and moan, but secretly I sort of enjoy it, for the same reasons as you Mike.

33984[/snapback]

If you can get thios idea off the ground mate, do you need a 41 year old Evertonian minder, just to make sure that you are safe from all those women. :D

ATB

Mac

If you can get thios idea off the ground mate, do you need a 41 year old Evertonian minder, just to make sure that you are safe from all those women.  :D

34022[/snapback]

Not a minder Mac but I'm thinking there may be an opening for a stunt double for some of the more acrobatic stuff :lol::lol: . Not as supple as I used to be :rolleyes:

Yeah have the same views as most of you about big brother it's car crash tv and all of the people are freaks however when it's a choice between Switzerland Ukraine and Big Bro I wil watch it. Hope no one took offense to that last bit but whenever anyone speaks about some crap like this it's as if people are ashamed they watch it and there end's up being loads of "fookin bollox anyway" stuff repeated for about 50 posts. Glad to see this provoked some debate tho I know it's rubbish but like McDonalds it's a guilty pleasure.

Supposedly that rape on the aussie BB was on the live internet tv, unfortunately they cant do anything about it because the laws mean that if it wasn't broadcast on any actuual tv station it is not admissable in court. Having said that the Aussie government have now changed the laws to take this into account so it sounds like it actually did happen.

And BB was actually originally from the Netherlands and other countries bought the rights to the show format. My mate's dad works in South Africa and supposedly they advertise shower time in the Big Brother house on the channels and everyone turns over to watch it :lol:

Edited by L_Blue

Guest Reg Reagan

reality tv is a joke...

i turn on to mtv and all i see is reality shows like real world, road rules, laguna beach etc... and not a single music video clip and i keep wondering is MTV really called music television?

i certainly dont mind vh1 one though