IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Well under current ownership and existing financial issues we are easy pickings. Man united no longer have the time to ponder and wait and see how talent develops or city will just blow them out the water like they did with nasri.

This is a rumour that carries weight for me, let's just hope the McManus one comes through. New ownership is the only way we can hope to keep such a talent.

Heard rumour today that fellaini is off for £34m, done deal in jan, depressing.

Well under current ownership and existing financial issues we are easy pickings. Man united no longer have the time to ponder and wait and see how talent develops or city will just blow them out the water like they did with nasri.

This is a rumour that carries weight for me, let's just hope the McManus one comes through. New ownership is the only way we can hope to keep such a talent.

Anyone who pays 34m for Mofro can have him for me without a seconds pause.

I like the guy, and defended him vehemently during his first season, but he hasn't done any where near enough to command that price in my opinion.

don't wanna go off to the side too much but 34m for fellaini..18months left on a contract...i'd snap their hands off!!

and if that was the case that would clear most of our debt..another huge chunk off the wage and leave money for a cheaper replacement and also would mean we could hold out for a lot of money for barkley

don't wanna go off to the side too much but 34m for fellaini..18months left on a contract...i'd snap their hands off!!

and if that was the case that would clear most of our debt..another huge chunk off the wage and leave money for a cheaper replacement and also would mean we could hold out for a lot of money for barkley

this.

get tom cairney in or summat and still have 25-30m to go towards debt..another young centre mid, cleared debt cos of the money saved between now and jan on wages..and a same size squad and debt free club able to spend money next season..all sounds simple obviously but if that is true on felli(big IF) then that is what i'd do

talkin about ifs man...no harm in lookin at scenario's is there..doesn't mean you have to be an offensive prick

Well said. You would thought it was a statement made in a thread called rumourama. Oh yeah, it was. Only a moron would believe we would sell a player at the 11th hour with no "replacement"

Moron indeed, f'n tool.

I think Ross Barkley is the love child of Chuck Norris and Zinedine Zidane....

Fellaini for 34mil is not as inconceivable as Andy Caroll for 35mil in my opinion...and yet that happened. If something crazy like that were to happen this year we'd be saved by the bell, financially speaking, and it would give us money to invest in other players, especially a striker. That Man U striker with the funny hair, what's his name? He'd be good here I reckon...

Besides this is all lazy bullshit last-but-one page tripe anyway, we only know about it because someone read about it pissed up on the bottom of an empty bag of curry and chips

Fellaini for 34mil is not as inconceivable as Andy Caroll for 35mil in my opinion...and yet that happened. If something crazy like that were to happen this year we'd be saved by the bell, financially speaking, and it would give us money to invest in other players, especially a striker. That Man U striker with the funny hair, what's his name? He'd be good here I reckon...

Besides this is all lazy bullshit last-but-one page tripe anyway, we only know about it because someone read about it pissed up on the bottom of an empty bag of curry and chips

Post of the day. At least.

I'd love the thought of one of our home-grown players to finally cement a place on the international scene, show people that youth can be produced through academies, and use it as a stepping stone for other kids looking at potential academies. On the other hand, it puts him on an internation shop window, which is bad for us, great for him

I'd love the thought of one of our home-grown players to finally cement a place on the international scene, show people that youth can be produced through academies, and use it as a stepping stone for other kids looking at potential academies. On the other hand, it puts him on an internation shop window, which is bad for us, great for him

yeah, the idea of Ross being told that Everton is the best club for him by men of integrity like John Terry, Frank Lampard etc makes me confident of keeping him...

The England set up is a bad place for talented youth having their heads turned. Lets just hope we improve enough to keep him.

you could also say 'saved by the fell'.... cool.png