IGNORED

George Green

• 5 months later...

He's been getting a bit of stick for having a trail for the shite when he was younger.

all you evertonians can hate over the goal for the shite but its got me where I am no so #rejoice #behappy

don't know then when I finished off my trial at the shite at 15 the said I was too small and not athletic enough so I joined #EFC

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Green hasn't played for England at any level as far as I know.

There was another George Green who played for England in the 1920s though.

I don't think it's that much to to spend if the player fulfills some of his potential. Jermaine Pennant signed for Arsenal for £2m from Notts County and he's probably been worth more than that during his career.

Liverpool signed a 15 year old Jamaican guy from QPR for £600k last year, he now plays for England U17 due to his new citizenship and residence in England.

I just noticed this....Raheem Sterling no less!

• 8 months later...

not too sure about the skinhead, maybe he got it done so he doesn't look to much like David Platt of Corrie...

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/category/player-news/george-green/

Taken from the still of his Youtube "boats and hoes" rap - far too cringe worthy to post i'm afraid...

The lad seems to be on the right track football wise... he's got a few players a few years ahead of him who he can look to learn off - Gerry, Barkley, exciting times....

• 2 months later...

Signed his first professional contract a year ago today.. Also turned 18 today.. Seems like he's not really progressed into the U21 team or Reserve team yet... Hope he hasn't hit a snag in his development, I'd like to see him break into the U21/reserves in the near future and hopefully go on loan some time next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

George Green ‏@George_Green10 6h

Only hate Liverpool because as a kid they messed me around twice saying I was too small and not athletic enough did a lot for my confidence!

Mateusz Taudul ‏@MateuszTaudul 6h

@George_Green10 cos u are a lil dwarf haha

Edited by pete0