IGNORED

John Terry, racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLW5eMQKAeY

Its a bit blurry but all decent copies have been pulled by the FA as far as I can see

IMO he does look like he is calling him black cunt and a fucking knobhead

I could be biased because I think Terry is a piece of shit and deserves the book thrown at him. There is just no excuse for that and I cant believe he is attempting to deny it.

Things happen in the heat of the moment and the game was certainly heated but he has overstepped the line.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lip reading skills are very poor, but in this case, it is as clear as daylight. Drop him from England - scum, how many chances does he deserve? I would have criminal charges pressed, there is just no place for that in the game. Not the first time he's been accused is it?

It doesn't suprise me. He's a prick. Full on twat. How that man hasn't been sent off more times for shouting in the refs face, is unbeleivable!

I know, its amazing with what he gets away with. The way he reacted to the keeper yesterday as well was a disgrace.

From John Terry

“I’ve seen that there's a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me in today's game,” said Terry. “I’m disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand.

“I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term. I would never say such a thing, and I'm saddened that people would think so.”

Edited by codders78

Do you think Terry and Lamps read my thread from last week and tried to do it some justice?

"Lampard is a professional version of a glory boy midfielder, the teachers dream, straight A's in his exams, goes out with pretty Jennie the most popular girl in the school, daddy keeps well in with the school set up and drives the lads to the footy matches, his boy gets the arm band and wears the latest bobby dazzling boots. Even the school bullies can't touch him because he is best mates with JT - cock of the year by reputation but has never had a fight.

There are whispers in the school yard that "digestive dave", a lad who wears hand me down umbro's, struggles in class, never has a girl friend and gets into scraps all the time is a far better player. Trouble is he gets detentions, the P.E teacher hates him, In the interclass footy tournament he scores 15 goals from open play, whilst glory boy converts 5 pennos and a few deflected efforts. Still the best he hopes for is a place on the bench. Glory boy ends up at a youth academy, digestive dave becomes a mechanic and plays for amateur set up earning £50 a game."

I think yesterday the ego's were exposed for all to see - Drogba shusshing Mikel for quite rightly questioning the wisdom of his reckless takle when down to 10 men (then good old frank pats him on the back - "don't worry Drogs, were still that tight unit that has seen 3 P.E teachers sacked for trying to stop us, we will not pass to Mikel now in training" Loved Derry's and Bartons digestive Dave impression, showed more ability and experience than their illustrious opponents.

Loved the way Derry gave Lamps some static, "who are you?" kind of banter, clearly Frank thinks he's midfield royalty.

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_259974', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_259974', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '259974' }, parseInt('') );

http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.com/2011/10/video-anton-ferdinand-has-accused-terry.html

Say the words yourself. Now look at Terry in real time towards the end of the video. He'd have to be speaking rather quickly to say those words judging by how fast his lips move wouldn't he? We normally speak slower than that in real time. I don't like Terry, for a whole bunch of reasons, but there seem to be lots of racism probes lately. Terry plays in a team full of black players. Is he really going to say that? It doesn't make sense. He could have said 'blind' too, which would make more sense.

http://watchhighligh...used-terry.html

Say the words yourself. Now look at Terry in real time towards the end of the video. He'd have to be speaking rather quickly to say those words judging by how fast his lips move wouldn't he? We normally speak slower than that in real time. I don't like Terry, for a whole bunch of reasons, but there seem to be lots of racism probes lately. Terry plays in a team full of black players. Is he really going to say that? It doesn't make sense. He could have said 'blind' too, which would make more sense.

It could be but I doubt it. Would he not say such a thing because of his team mates? Not really, it is clear that being a team mate warrants no special considerations from JT, ask Wayne Bridge. QPR have declined to comment, given the relationship JT needs to have with Antons brother I would imagine he would be out straight away to deflect any unfair accusations.

More to come from this I think, there seems to be some digging up of a previous incident with Ledley King... in this day and age it's a disgrace if true.

It's hard to be sure what he said without a proper lip reader.

I agree that's it's a bit mad when half your team mates are black - but people DO say stuff like 'you fat git' or 'Bald b'stard' when when your mates are bald and fat!

I know it would never cross my mind to say something like that. I'd happily lose my rag and say "f**K off you daft c**t" but it wouldn't cross my mind to mention colour, so it's hard for me to imagine someone else doing t (but I'm sure many do).

I'm no fan of Terry, but YouTube clips can't be the way to try him!

Would the 'fact' he's racist change anyones opinion of him? because for me this is a bit of a null matter. He couldn't do anything to make me feel any less of him as it already stands. Even if he has said it nothing will happen anyway because he John 'English' Terry.

Would the 'fact' he's racist change anyones opinion of him? because for me this is a bit of a null matter. He couldn't do anything to make me feel any less of him as it already stands. Even if he has said it nothing will happen anyway because he John 'English' Terry.

This is true - short of shitting in my shoe there is little else he could do to make me think him even more of a twat

http://watchhighligh...used-terry.html

No, they fit exactly. It could be another word of the same syllables - blind for example

"you blind c**t" would fit

There is no doubt of the first and last word the only contention is the middle one. Only Terry will truly ever know I suspect

No, they fit exactly. It could be another word of the same syllables - blind for example

"you blind c**t" would fit

There is no doubt of the first and last word the only contention is the middle one. Only Terry will truly ever know I suspect

Yeah, I don't dispute the words fit, but pointing out that the video is slowed down. In real time, we speak at a certain speed. The lip movement in the video in real time seems to indicate he would be speaking so quickly, it would sound like a record being sped up.

come on guys lighten up a little.

Billy, it's not easy to know who other posters are, or how old they are, but on any forum, there has to be a level of 'fitting in' in order to get by, and not standing out for the wrong reasons. I'm crap at it, as I voice my opinion on others too much, but you're quite crap at it too, for other reasons well known to yourself. I've been banned on lots of forums for going into self destruct mode in the past, but I try and at least offer something to the forum. You seem rather destructive full stop, as though your main agenda is to get attention. It backfires mate. Why not turn it around and start contributing. People quickly forgive and forget.