IGNORED

Dramas Between The Germans And The Argies?

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

saw footages on sky sports the scuffle between the Germans and the Argentinians

what was that all about?

C'mon Reg - use the correct terms please, words like that won't be put up with.

Edited by Reg Reagan

Yeah and then did you see Heinze! Trying to get in, then another argentina player jumped in with a little girly slap lol

34851[/snapback]

:lol: big girls blouses, and not very good loosers :lol: lets see iff fifa take any action ;) al bet marradonna was not to pleased either :lol:

:D its gonna be another VE DAY THEN ;)   :P come on lads B)

34916[/snapback]

Nah "the penalties" have been knocked out! The blatant racism tolerated on here is mind blowing! <_<

Edited by Heh

Nah "the penalties" have been knocked out! The blatant racism tolerated on here is mind blowing! <_<

35048[/snapback]

Believe me when I say this, what you may call "blatant racism" is a cultural and historical clash, at no point were the Germans or the Argentinians spoken of in derogatory terms.

Don't mistake jingoism for racism, racist content is unacceptable on this forum.

ATB

Mac

Believe me when I say this, what you may call "blatant racism" is a cultural and historical clash, at no point were the Germans or the Argentinians spoken of in derogatory terms.

Don't mistake jingoism for racism, racist content is unacceptable on this forum.

ATB

Mac

35070[/snapback]

Calling Germans nazis is racist. Jingoism is believing that your own country is always best. Jingoism has nothing to do with using racist terms for other nationalities. Germans do consider being called nazis as derogatory.

Calling Germans nazis is racist. Jingoism is believing that your own country is always best. Jingoism has nothing to do with using racist terms for other nationalities. Germans do consider being called nazis as derogatory.

35080[/snapback]

Woo mother teressa there. Why oh why do people harp on and class everything as racist. Political correctness to the extreme

It seems like the fashionable thing to do

didnt you say you were only on here to wind people up

Edited by Zed

No, i said that. Cos you were correcting everyones spelling, a few examples........

rite.....means right in English!

"gitted" means gutted in English!

Wha?

That means what in english!

So i asked you not to come on here just to wind people up.

No, i said that.  Cos you were correcting everyones spelling, a few examples........

Wha?

35089[/snapback]

:lol: go get em licker take no prisoners ;):lol:

No, i said that.  Cos you were correcting everyones spelling, a few examples........

Wha?

35089[/snapback]

I said "wha".

Heh, you may or may not have noticed I have edited the post which refers to the racist names you picked up on.

We might be slow, but we are not racists, nor do we allow racism in any form.

Calling Germans "NAZI's" is stupid and erroneous, but not racist. If you want to argue over semantics we can do it all day, but as far as I am concerned this is over.

You have made your point, that point has been listened to and taken onboard, to continue this would be childish and futile and there has been enough of that here to last us a while.

ATB

Mac

they've done them selves proud to get over such a horrid time and such a dispicable tragedy. and they have successfully hosted a world cup where everyone has praised them. to call them Nazi's is a disgrace

35224[/snapback]

:blink: who has called them nazis :blink: