IGNORED

Mods removing posts

Avinalaff

deleted the rant from both sides....

The moderation of this forum is a joke.

Mods cause arguments, and when they eventually overstep the mark, they simply 'delete' it, and pretend it didn't happen.

It's bullshit. mad.gif

If you press submit, then you leave it for all to see. If you don't think it is right to post something, then don't submit it.

Members do not have the facility to delete posts, and have to stand by what they write, so please stop abusing the moderation.

If you submit it, it should stay. It's too easy to act like a tit, and then when you see sense, remove it. The secret? Don't act like a tit, or count to 10 before you press submit.

It makes a mockery of the forum, and a mockery of the administration. If threads get out of line, issue warnings, or close it, but deleting posts that suit you is nothing short of dictatorship.

Stop it. It stinks. shaking%20fist.png

Members dont have the rights because theyre not moderators - if they did it would be chaos. I deemed it as the right thing to do - it had nothing to do with the topic so I removed them.

If you dont like the clean up service here, why not go somewhere else?

Im going to let one of the other mods determine if this thread should stay open

Interesting, - if a post was deleted because it was an "oops, I just stated an incorrect fact that makes me look like I have egg on my face, and I'm a moderator and need to keep my rep" - then no it should not be deleted.

There are many threads that digress, and end being really good debates, need to be careful as to why posts are deleted. But yes, there is a need to keep a tidy forum.. smile.png

Members dont have the rights because theyre not moderators - if they did it would be chaos. I deemed it as the right thing to do - it had nothing to do with the topic so I removed them.

If you dont like the clean up service here, why not go somewhere else?

Im going to let one of the other mods determine if this thread should stay open

You deemed it as the right thing to do because you came across as a proper idiot and realised it, and deleted your posts before others saw it.

Who do you think you are telling a member to go somewhere else if they don't like the way you are abusing your mod powers? This is not your forum, and you are just a member here like everybody else, regardless as to whether you have a moderator tag.

Treat people with respect, and you won't have a problem, rather than acting like a jumped up little muppet, and then panicking when it bites you in the ass.

You talk a lot of crap for a guy who thinks he's above everybody else, and the biggest joke is the way you pull people about their spelling, yet spell like a child yourself. You have a lot of growing up to do mate, and if you think members leaving, rather than you lightening up is the answer, then you really do have a strange outlook.

You deemed it as the right thing to do because you came across as a proper idiot and realised it, and deleted your posts before others saw it.

Who do you think you are telling a member to go somewhere else if they don't like the way you are abusing your mod powers? This is not your forum, and you are just a member here like everybody else, regardless as to whether you have a moderator tag.

Treat people with respect, and you won't have a problem, rather than acting like a jumped up little muppet, and then panicking when it bites you in the ass.

You talk a lot of crap for a guy who thinks he's above everybody else, and the biggest joke is the way you pull people about their spelling, yet spell like a child yourself. You have a lot of growing up to do mate, and if you think members leaving, rather than you lightening up is the answer, then you really do have a strange outlook.

rofl.gif You are delusional.

I deemed it right because it was off-topic and was only going to get personal - youre proving me right by opening this thread and carrying on.

The rest I wont even begin to pull apart - youre not worth the agro.