IGNORED

Hello.

Joey Mac

Thanks for the welcome lads, but i've had better ones, i'm not sure i've chosen the right forum.

JM

Sorry Joey, Haf is right. I did use the 'c' word when I pm'd him.

I think you are out of line turning a bit of humour into an opportunity to have a dig. Keep it in the right places man. New lads don't deserve to have bad first impressions because you're a little paranoid. I'm sure once I see your post edited, I'll think of something to write, that will have the desired effect, unless of course you really 'are' a cunt, in which case leave it as it is.

It was well intended though.wink.png

Grandoldteam is a decent forum mate if you don't like this one, but normally this is fine. smile.png

We've all been under a bit of pressure lately as fans. All the best man.

Thanks for the welcome lads, but i've had better ones, i'm not sure i've chosen the right forum.

JM

It is a good forum Joey, things just get a bit heated on occasion. In general, I find the forum to be full of lively debate, varying opinions and a good sense of humour, and most importantly it isn't full of 12 year olds, reveling in the discovery of life with a personal computer and internet access, using words like c*** and w****r on every post to make everyone think they're grown up, like 90% of football forums.

Things are just frictious following a pair of defeats.

PS. Is frictious a word? Firefox doesn't seem to believe so?

It is a good forum Joey, things just get a bit heated on occasion. In general, I find the forum to be full of lively debate, varying opinions and a good sense of humour, and most importantly it isn't full of 12 year olds, reveling in the discovery of life with a personal computer and internet access, using words like c*** and w****r on every post to make everyone think they're grown up, like 90% of football forums.

Things are just frictious following a pair of defeats.

PS. Is frictious a word? Firefox doesn't seem to believe so?

Doesn't appear to be but I like it, our very own bouncebackabikity

This is just stupid now! I swear to God this is really starting to do my head in.

This is to everyone, and I mean everyone - start playing nice! I'm getting seriously seriously pissed off with the way thigns are going around here and for this to end up on an introduction is just making everyone look bad.

Welcome Joey, if you bothered to stick around after this.

Dont worry, everybody has them, i shopped around on several forums before i chose this one, it seemed to be less manic than some of the others, but its catching up. biggrin.png

JM

Joey, it's the best one, trust me. It's a lively community, you get the odd bit of bickering but nothing major. Certainly plenty of opinions to get amongst.

I'm not an Everton fan, but I think it's a good forum. It's small (but not tiny), you get some decent football chat and much discussion about off the pitch football (state of the game, boardroom issues etc).

Well worth sticking around for. I try to help this lot 'realistic' and they do the same to me! *grin*

As an outsider, I'd say it was one of the best Everton forums.

I'm not an Everton fan, but I think it's a good forum. It's small (but not tiny), you get some decent football chat and much discussion about off the pitch football (state of the game, boardroom issues etc).

Well worth sticking around for. I try to help this lot 'realistic' and they do the same to me! *grin*

As an outsider, I'd say it was one of the best Everton forums.

BS, when do you want the cash transferring mate? *realises public 'mistake'*

• 1 year later...

What happened to the author of this. Been meaning to ask. Seems innocent enough ? Just was browsing through old introductions a week or two ago and saw this and wanted to glean something from what occured. Seemed like a decent enough individual ?

Dalz, you're so see through it's uncomfortable mate.

If you want to shit stir do it somewhere else. Nobody likes a snide mate. ;)