IGNORED

Will Rooney Give Ronaldo A Slap?

See that little sh1t Ronaldo...Rooney wasn't going to be sent off till he got involved then he gave that little wink to his bench. Bastard. I'm not a violent bloke but he needs a severe kicking in my humble opinion, and can you imagine the reception he's gonna get in the league next year!

Edited by mikeo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ronaldo is a cheating twit...........simply dispicable, but he`ll be at Madrid next season. If not, it`ll cause havoc at Manpoo and he won`t get off easily with other England fans.

On the other hand, Rooney is a silly Gimp. He deserved what he got and really should know better.

Ronaldo is a cheating twit...........simply dispicable, but he`ll be at Madrid next season. If not, it`ll cause havoc at Manpoo and he won`t get off easily with other England fans.

On the other hand, Rooney is a silly Gimp. He deserved what he got and really should know better.

35047[/snapback]

Correct, you just cant do that in football, people are talking about to much pressure on him but hes just an idiot and let himself and everybody else down.

My opinion on Ronaldo hasnt change after this incident, i wanted him to catch terrible diseases before the world cup and my thoughts have not been swayed :)

it's been happening all world cup..... players diving, cheating getting players booked... England included.. it's a farce. If it was the other way round and rooney got roonaldo sent off would there be all this animosity towards rooney. he did not deserve to get sent off but surely it is up to the ref and not roonaldo.. Is it possible the ref had a back hander if he sent roo off|???

Where to start on this one?.

Rooney should have known better - that much is obvious - silly boy, put it behind you and get us to the Euro 2008.

Ronaldo, this is a bit of a sore point in the house right now, he blatently contributed to the sending off, I seem to remember FIFA saying something along the lines that that sort of thing will not be tolorated. Read into that what you will.

The Ref, as soon as I saw he was an Argentinian, I knew we would get short shrift.

Lampard shoul;d be roundly boo'd where ever he plays next season - he went missing on the biggest stage in his life so far. Bottler, pure and simple.

T and myself just sat in silence for about 1/2 an hour, collected our thoughts and got ready for the Brazil v France game.

My faith has been restored in football by the French, well done Le Bleus.

ATB

Mac

Where to start on this one?.

Rooney should have known better - that much is obvious - silly boy, put it behind you and get us to the Euro 2008.

Ronaldo, this is a bit of a sore point in the house right now, he blatently contributed to the sending off, I seem to remember FIFA saying something along the lines that that sort of thing will not be tolorated. Read into that what you will.

The Ref, as soon as I saw he was an Argentinian, I knew we would get short shrift.

Lampard shoul;d be roundly boo'd where ever he plays next season - he went missing on the biggest stage in his life so far. Bottler, pure and simple.

T and myself just sat in silence for about 1/2 an hour, collected our thoughts and got ready for the Brazil v France game.

My faith has been restored in football by the French, well done Le Bleus.

ATB

Mac

35069[/snapback]

:blink: think this world cup is a farse on thing after another :huh: utter bollicks, ronaldo should be left in a room with will young for a while, figing bumboy arse bandit hope rooney knocks the poo out of him and gary neville too :lol:

Sorry people i disagree;

I Honestly think Rooney didnt me to stamp on his balls, if you see the reply he had his back to him and it was a scramble for the ball, then (fair enough) the ref gives a free kick. (but not anything else he seemed happy to let play continue with out booking rooney) Until Ronaldo came running over, then Rooney pushed him, thats wen the ref blew his whistle immediantly and then showed rooney the red card (for wat i think) was for rooney pushin him, so that means (i think) that Rooney got sent off for violent condect (pushing), wich fair enough you cant go pushing players but it does seem very harsh to get sent off jst for that

Edited by Adams

i also dont think he meant to stand on him, but the big problem with Ronaldo is he's supposed to be his team mate. i dont agree with players marching down the ref to get other players in trouble, but to do it to someone who you work with everyday, and then laughing about it and winking at his bench for it. as Gerrard sais in an interview "it just shows the kind of person Ronaldo is"

According to reports today CR will not be allowed back into Old Trafford as they are worried that Rooney will deck him.

I know it depends on who won the elections last night but I beleive that he will go to Real Madrid.

I think even the UTD fans would give him abuse if he stays.

Means that Ruud will stay

Guest Reg Reagan

rooney will give ronaldo the beating of his life when they get back to training...

im sure fergy will get rid of ronaldo for his childish behaviour...

and i thought rooney and ronaldo were best friends at the mancs... how wrong was i

it should never have gotten to the 'stamp' it was a free kick to england for the 3 fouls rooney suffered before it. they were all over him

i feel england were very hard done by and ronaldo is an absolue c%*t

Let's face it Ola, Ronaldo may be a 6 footer, but he has to run round in the shower to get wet, Shrek on the other hand could be a bit of a handfull. I can see Manure putting this one on their crap channel as a pay-per-view fight. Anything for a buck. ;)

ATB

Mac

Let's face it Ola, Ronaldo may be a 6 footer, but he has to run round in the shower to get wet, Shrek on the other hand could be a bit of a handfull. I can see Manure putting this one on their crap channel as a pay-per-view fight. Anything for a buck.  ;)

ATB

Mac

35343[/snapback]

:lol: add pay for that one mac, :lol::lol:

Let's face it Ola, Ronaldo may be a 6 footer, but he has to run round in the shower to get wet, Shrek on the other hand could be a bit of a handfull. I can see Manure putting this one on their crap channel as a pay-per-view fight. Anything for a buck.  ;)

ATB

Mac

35343[/snapback]

Ronaldo might not be Rooneys size, but the lad is well built! i doubt hes not strong, you can see his has strength when he goes past players (rare occasion when he doesnt dive)

Rumours are Ronaldo is deffo getting sold, according to Talksport he told his agent any big European club outside of England. I hope it's true but it would be funny to see the twit  booed at every away game.

36070[/snapback]

:lol: yer i bet that would do his bonce in good style :lol: but the lads brought it on all himself the cu^t :angry: