IGNORED

Will Rooney Give Ronaldo A Slap?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most certainly. they will boo anyone who figs englands chances.

maybe if they actually think they will boo rooney as well.

36220[/snapback]

:angry: their both a pair of cu^ts anyway so who gives a poo, :lol:

I dont reckon Rooney meant it, bu i want to boo Ronaldo every home game so i hope he stays lol

I think he will go tho..

36246[/snapback]

I have/would/will boo ronaldo no matter what he done in the world cup, hes a class A c*nt

ive got a cunning plan my lords/lordesses

how about when ronaldo plays against us (home or away) whenever he goes to ground (whether it be fake or not). we should hold up borads that say 7.3 or 9.7 and we should all hold them up. just to put a comical slur on his 'diving'

how about when ronaldo plays against us (home or away) whenever he goes to ground (whether it be fake or not). we should hold up borads that say 7.3 or 9.7 and we should all hold them up. just to put a comical slur on his 'diving'

36283[/snapback]

:lol: lets just brick the cu^t when we play the mancs :D give the cu^t somthing to dive for :lol:

RONALDO WANTS OUT OF UNITED

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo believes he should leave the club and play abroad.

"I think I should get out of Manchester," he said.

"The circumstances are not right to keep playing in Manchester.

"In two or three days I will decide where to go. I always said I wanted to play in Spain.

"Nobody stood up for me at Manchester, although I did not do anybody any harm."

36283[/snapback]

IF he stays i will honestly do that :):) hope he goes to real or someone like that

Man U or Real? It doesnt matter really, Man U always make "big" signings but Chelsea make bigger ones, Real always make big signings but Barca buy better with the money they have instead of going after players with a big reputation such as Roanldo and Robinho

Never liked him from the start of his man u career, and yes he deserves a slap, but would we have won if rooney had stayed on?. The whole competition for us was rubbish, lets not make him a scapegoat, rooney ballsed up big time.

T

Never liked him from the start of his man u career, and yes he deserves a slap, but would we have won if rooney had stayed on?. The whole competition for us was rubbish, lets not make him a scapegoat, rooney ballsed up big time.

T

37243[/snapback]

ronaldo knows that we the football public seen with are own eyes all his antics and we know he is a fookin diving cheating barstood and us in this country wont stand for it :angry: hes a fooking shitbag of the highest degree,hope it goes tits up and he ends up a rentboy ;) tw^t

ronaldo knows that we the football public seen with are own eyes all his antics and we know he is a fookin diving cheating barstood and us in this country wont stand for it :angry: hes a fooking shitbag of the highest degree,hope it goes tits up and he ends up a rentboy ;) tw^t

37365[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Real Madrid are plotting a £17m bid for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo, but the Spanish giants have been put off his United team-mate Ruud van Nistelrooy by the striker's £16m valuation

Man U or Real? It doesnt matter really, Man U always make "big" signings but Chelsea make bigger ones, Real always make big signings but Barca buy better with the money they have instead of going after players with a big reputation such as Roanldo and Robinho

37080[/snapback]

i agree but robinho is a gr8 player, seen nly some of his skill during the world cup, by far he was brazils best player and he was on the bench every match

agree he is going to be a class player wen he gets older along with Messi

37879[/snapback]

:D untd have told ronaldo today to put in a ritten transfer request if he wants to leave :o thats so they get out of paying him bonuses and signin on fees al bet ;)