IGNORED

Tim Cahill

A stat I saw.. of the 27 games he started this year.. he was subbed off in 15 of those.

I hope not. As soon as Nike release the home kit I plan on getting a number 17 on the back.shaking%20fist.png

Pearso

I wouldn't bother getting it printed until the deadline is over.

Kinda' with marcopaulo here. If he leaves then good luck to him because he's been a fantastic servant for this club but if he stays then I'll cheer him on because in the back half of the season he's been excellent, I think he has a few more seasons in him but I woulden't complain at offloading him for big money to an Arab team.

I mean, if Liverpool paid £35,000,000 for Carroll then surely we could push the Arab's into spending something in the region of £40? I mean I know its mad money but its worth a try.

it would be interesting to see what money they would pay for him. If Citehs owners are anything to go by, we could sell him for 10-12m (more than reasonable thinking without heart coupled with inflated prices of the market and Arab money) which then makes it a no-brainer. However, if theyre talking 1-2m, they can go jump.

Another good example of moyes inability to move on.

haha you do have a point tho he said neville's still got alot to offer now come on has moyes been watching this season with a patch over one eye ffs

^^^ tim cahill is not worth 10-12 million dont no where that valuation come from he's worth proabably about 2 million lets be honest.

Edited by Blue4Ever

^^^ tim cahill is not worth 10-12 million dont no where that valuation come from he's worth proabably about 2 million lets be honest.

I believe it was a tongue in cheek comment about how much we would be able to get out of them for TC.

haha you do have a point tho he said neville's still got alot to offer now come on has moyes been watching this season with a patch over one eye ffs

with inflated prices of the market and Arab money
I was speculating since Arabs, Asians and Russians are paying over-the-odds prices for players past their prime to establish markets. Tim is worth 5m still in my eyes.

I was speculating since Arabs, Asians and Russians are paying over-the-odds prices for players past their prime to establish markets. Tim is worth 5m still in my eyes.

I agree....Australia's Beckham or Donovan maybe? Profile alone is worth a lot.

I agree Matt, on his goals record alone and in an easier league, he has go to be worth around the £5m price range.

thought we did tours of australia or have we stopped them? i don't pay much attention to pre-season tbh

One or two tours of Aus in the whole time he's been here is hardly taking advantage of his superstar status over there. We don't do enough to warrant keeping, or signing players for that matter, based on their commercial use to us.

It's a well known the fact that the people behind the scenes at Everton are buffoons. That shirt deal is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, we should really be making more money from over-seas shirt sales.

Also, I highly doubt it but would Everton make any money from TC behind on the cover of FIFA? The only reason I'm thinking is because he's wearing our shirt which is obviously Everton FC's property. Like I said I highly doubt it but who knows..

That alone shows the stupidity of those behind the scenes at Everton. International fans want a shirt, great, get on the website and order one but I'd imagine they'd get destroyed when it came to p&p.

ridiculous really...we had li tie who was big in china and we never took advantage...we have tim howard and had landon twice who are huge in america...we should be shittin merchandise money

ridiculous really...we had li tie who was big in china and we never took advantage...we have tim howard and had landon twice who are huge in america...we should be shittin merchandise money

We're getting better off the pitch but we're still miles behind where we should be.

Well I hope Moyes is doing one of two things, either pushing up his price, or looking at the role of motivator/super sub.

Tim would be a great player to bring on with 20 minute to go when we need a goal.His form picked up towards the end of the season but to be fair it had to.

I'm sure Tims a pretty good bloke to have around in the changing room, you'd think he's got plenty of chat, games are sometimes won or lost even before the players go out on the pitch.Probably make a good assistant manager in a couple of years.

I just can't really see him starting that many games in the future.