IGNORED

Kit Maker 2012/2013

germanblue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waaaay cant wait to see the utd kit in royal blue rolleyes.gif

tied in with kitbag so will get little extra exposure not that Nike brand has any influence unless your a kid in Liverpool and havent decided red or blue yet. LCS have been a bit hit and miss but true to Evertons individuality which is far better than conforming in Nikes militia uniform.

I actually think Le coq has been really good for us but I feel that Nike would bring way better exposure.

Not as good as it was during the 80s now that was a kit, well that was some team that wore it aswell. Maybe with nike making the kit if it does bring more exposure we can go out and get a better sponsorship deal than the current one. Altho im not sure we'd be told what it was worth coz we would all expect some to be spent on players not a new Bentley for certain board members.

Edited by smeghead1

If we could get anything like the Inter Milan away kit from last season then I'd be doing somersaults around my back-garden for a month. The dragon on the arm looks pretty awesome for a footy kit and I'd love Everton to have something similar (which could happen considering that the Milan kit was made by Nike). I've liked the Le Coq kits and haven't had a problem with them but the little boy inside me is rather excited that we are finally going to have our shirts made by the wonderful Nike.

Anything like that or the Manchester United home would do nicely!

Edited by Zoo

I just like it because it's something different to your average football shirt. I can understand why people don't like it and if Nike was going to make us a shirt then they would probably be asked by the board to make the image something that represents Everton. So instead of having a large dragon on our arm we would up with a large toffee-lady, or even worse Mr.Testicles that made an appearance at our ground last season!

The trouble with you Mike is that even if you hate it and your son loves it you're the one that's paying ;)

I´m curious about the new kit and hope we don´t get a standard template.

The only Nike kit which I prefer this season, is the Celtic away kit.

Just shows how much opinions differ. I can't stand the Celtic Away strip myself, I think it looks cheap and drawn on the back of a cornflakes packet at the design stage.

Although saying that, I have not really liked the LCS stuff much either.

I am probably in the minority but the old pink and blue stripes away kit from years ago was pretty good. Can't remember who made it though.

I am one of those folks who either like it or not when I see it, and for that I will wait and see what appears next year.

Just shows how much opinions differ. I can't stand the Celtic Away strip myself, I think it looks cheap and drawn on the back of a cornflakes packet at the design stage.

I didn't like the Celtic away shirt at first but it has grown on me a little, I still woulden't buy it though. I've been onto the Nike.com website and there is a little feature where you can create your own kit and so for the past 30 minutes or so I've been trying to make a sexy little Everton kit made by Nike (with Lionel Messi's name and number on the back).

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=pink+blue+stripes+everton&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=683&tbm=isch&tbnid=nHvjh00_v5OMUM:&imgrefurl=http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/35570-everton-s-new-home-shirt/page2&docid=fPlqBuAI3WwqmM&imgurl=http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1700/evertonawayshirt.jpg&w=462&h=400&ei=5TcUT8GHCIfe4QS8n5niAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1082&vpy=177&dur=165&hovh=209&hovw=241&tx=190&ty=144&sig=114740091235502606007&page=10&tbnh=150&tbnw=174&start=223&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:223

Is that the shirt you mean Rubes? (also how do you put pictures onto the forum? I've tried embedding it withing tags but nothing will work..)

I didn't like the Celtic away shirt at first but it has grown on me a little, I still woulden't buy it though. I've been onto the Nike.com website and there is a little feature where you can create your own kit and so for the past 30 minutes or so I've been trying to make a sexy little Everton kit made by Nike (with Lionel Messi's name and number on the back).

http://www.google.co...:429,r:12,s:223

Is that the shirt you mean Rubes? (also how do you put pictures onto the forum? I've tried embedding it withing tags but nothing will work..)

Yes I meant the shirt.

Pictures, right click, copy and then paste in your post. That will work for many of them.

Is that the shirt you mean Rubes? (also how do you put pictures onto the forum? I've tried embedding it withing img tags but nothing will work.

Same one as in my picsmile.png .

To post pics you either need to use a host site (like photobucket) or use the "more reply options" tag to post and you can add attachments.

huh.png Some of the best in years imo.

Couple of real howlers though I admit....the first home in particular.

Its got to be our age Mike i like them because it reminds me of the best days ive experienced as a supporter its sad to admit but ive got some of the origonal lcs kits which i love (altho why we were ever sponsored by a proccessed meat firm is beyond me).

Must admit I think the majority have been great, especially the 3rd strips. The only one I haven't been keen on is the pink strip.

I don't like having one of the main brands because 90% of the time they don't care about the club in question. They will design one strip that the majority of their sponsered teams will use. Personally I quite like the o'neill strips they have designed for rugby. The Harlequins strip looks very good imo.

As *cough cough* smeghead *cough* said, I think it must be a more attractive kit for the older supporters.

I'm 24 and love the home and third shirt this season. Loved the home and third shirt last season too. Infact, the third shirt from last season is one of the best shirts we've ever had.

Couldn't stand the pink monstrosity or the home shirt they did in their first season back with us.

I'm 24 and love the home and third shirt this season. Loved the home and third shirt last season too. Infact, the third shirt from last season is one of the best shirts we've ever had.

Couldn't stand the pink monstrosity or the home shirt they did in their first season back with us.

This (in bold)

I normally dont wear a shirt after the team stop wearing it, but this one im happy to. I bloody love it!