IGNORED

Kit Maker 2012/2013

germanblue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that the 'awful' one that you're talking about is from 2008/09 because that was a nice kit. I bought it myself and had Fellaini put on the back because I think that was around the time when we signed him and he was the best thing since sliced bread.

Skip to 00:18 for the guy to stop being a bellend with the effects.

I normally like our 3rd kits, and have bought a fair few in the past.

To be fair probably bought more of the Away and 3rd shirts than home.

If it is Nike, my only concern would be that it would be some generic shite that they offer to all park teams in different colours. £17.99 for your team but £45 for EFC fans.

This (in bold)

I normally dont wear a shirt after the team stop wearing it, but this one im happy to. I bloody love it!

me too.. i just wear it for the gym and stuff

Getting my new passport (and driving licence) photo done this afternoon and it's the shirt of choice....so it'll be with me for ten yearscool.png .

Not a chance....my wife's only just peeled herself off the ground after ten minutes of hysteria when I showed her. Think I must have died and some bald ugly old jailbird has taken my place .

How about a deal?

Tony Hibbert scores and we get to see your passport photo wink.png

I've just seen it, the shirts are still full price...usually at half way through (the season), they're reduced by 50%....so technically you're paying £42.00 for the two shirts. Last year (same time) you could buy each shirt for £20...so its the same deal but disguised?

Yup....the prices had already been reduced (away & third still are) but the home shirt has gone back up to full price for this deal.

• 1 month later...