IGNORED

Everton v Blackburn

FairWooney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning! Just about to set off to Liverpool.

Despite our win last week, not overly confident about today. We'll miss Yakubu and we don't have a single player in the midfield who can tackle. We're relying on Hoilett having a good game - depends if he can be bothered smile.png. No doubt Saha will score his customary goal against us!

COYB!

Edited by cn174

Given our current situation I'd take a win in any shape or form. A 90th minute header from Louis Saha would make me a happy man, I just want to be able to go to Goodison and see us win rather than sitting through defensive football leading to our inevitable defeat. I'm choosing to wear my Coleman shirt for the game as whenever I wear my Vellios top he dosen't play.. I'm hoping that Moyes has seen his hat-trick this week and used this as a reason to kick out Louis and bring in the Greek god.

I'm going for an Everton win; 1-0 (although more realistically I'm looking at 1-1) even though its a very good piece of news that Yakubu isn't playing.

as ossie is injured im hoping baxter is on the bench or plays unlikely i suppose but think jose deserves a chance.

Baxter is out on loan isn't he at Tranmere?

If there's any justice in the world we should totally dominate and then lose to a dodgy last minute penalty.

Luckily the world's a cruel and unfair place....so we'll win 2-1.

Team...

Howard, Neville, Duffy, Heitinga, Baines, Gibson, Fellaini, Cahill, Anichebe, Donovan, Saha(doh.gif ).

Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Vellios.

Not the best starting line up with have but I'd like to see this, I know it won't happen but I think it would work quite well and as much as I'm not a fan of Vic I think He deserves his place of late and would be a decent foil for Vellios. I'd have Drenthe or Gueye on the inside right not sure which still waiting to see if Drenthe is better off the bench.

......................Howard

Neville........Duffy..........Heitinga........Baines

.....................Fellaini

......Drenthe.........Gibson.........Donovan

.................Vic

...........................Vellios

3-1

Gibson Vic & Landon

Edited by EFC-Paul

If there's any justice in the world we should totally dominate and then lose to a dodgy last minute penalty.

Luckily the world's a cruel and unfair place....so we'll win 2-1.

Team...

Howard, Neville, Duffy, Heitinga, Baines, Gibson, Fellaini, Cahill, Anichebe, Donovan, Saha(doh.gif ).

Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Vellios.

Don't worry I've took him out of my ff team, he'll get a hat trick today

Saha is useless.

Duffy Is doing really well :) He looks as good as any defender that has played for us.

Fellaini is being a bit careless.

Donovan is getting into positions and working hard but his touches are letting him down.

The rest of the team has been average but I am really happy that timmy has finally got his goals because he has been actually working really hard recently and deserves it, unlike saha

The rest of the team has been average but I am really happy that timmy has finally got his goals because he has been actually working really hard recently and deserves it, unlike saha

Cahill shows that he cares and lasks in quality not heart, whereas Saha looks like he couldnt give a fuck.