IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell it's like being back in school getting told off by the teacher. Too many wana be mods patrolling this site.

I will stoke the fire as I see fit.... He's forever insulting and "nonce" done it for me. I've got two kids and he'd have been chinned if he'd called me that anywhere else in public.

EFCTaxi was banned for the same stuff. Seems some posters can get away with calling people nonses, cunts (in a direct manner), pricks, wankers, helmets, told to fuck off, make uncalled for racial remarks and then claim that everyone outside the Liverpool boundaries should have no say or opinion on all things Everton... yet enter a forum catering for these people not priveleged enough to live close enough.

I'm confused.

No one is better than any other. Views. Opinions. Life. We all eat, shit and sleep the same way, but the principles of being a decent human being, mainly respect, is thrown out when its 'banter'?

You deserve that warning pal. Just take it on the chin.

What you perceive to be racist and what actually is is two separate things.

Fucking hell it's like being back in school getting told off by the teacher. Too many wana be mods patrolling this site.

I will stoke the fire as I see fit.... He's forever insulting and "nonce" done it for me. I've got two kids and he'd have been chinned if he'd called me that anywhere else in public.

Hahahaha you whopper, your holyfield behind the keyboard and a holyshow face to face. Reign it in sweetheart your cracking me up here.

Edited by Brett Angel

Thanks Haf for calming this down. I appreciate your posts as well Brett, you usually have some insightful things to say and I appreciate that you back the manager and players while some others are calling for their heads.

Let's be civil lads, it's a forum, let's have some grace with one another.

I don't have the Twitter unfortunately :(

Oddschecker tweeting that we are in for Dzeko if Bony goes to City

I'd love it to be true he'd be a great foil for Lukaku

we need pace up front not another plodding cart horse agreed he can score but we have got that we have no pace except marallis

Oddschecker tweeting that we are in for Dzeko if Bony goes to City

In a heartbeat but a totally unrealistic target in my opinion financially and the fact that Man C aren't going to let him go with Bony at ACON. I'd imagine the top Italian and German clubs will be all over this in the summer.

we missed a trick with valdes im sure Martinez could have persuaded him to come as first team keeper no fee to pay so

could afford the wages. Then again that would be defensive minded.

He's equally as "dodgy" as Howard for me but I would've happily had him in as a stop-gap

Not linked to us but...

@GuillemBalague: Aston Villa makes an offer of 5m euros for Carlos Gil (Valencia, an Isco type). Club would like him to go on loan so no decision taken yet

We could sure do with an 'Isco type'! Anyone know much about him? I've heard of him but can't remember ever seeing him play.

We were linked to him last season. His name is actually Carles Gil, not Carlos Gil. Interesting player but I checked him out back then and he doesn't seem to have much in the way of end product and doesn't score many goals. In fact he seemed pretty good at missing chances and he's small (5'7") so he's a bit of a gamble.

Not linked to us but...

@GuillemBalague: Aston Villa makes an offer of 5m euros for Carlos Gil (Valencia, an Isco type). Club would like him to go on loan so no decision taken yet

We could sure do with an 'Isco type'! Anyone know much about him? I've heard of him but can't remember ever seeing him play.

He's agreed a 5 year contract with them apparently.