IGNORED

Blackburn Desparate

Blackburn are in need of a new striker since Bellamys departure but this is surely scraping the barrel!!!! :lol:

From SSN

Rovers seal Jeffers move

By Graeme Bailey - Created on 3 Jul 2006

Blackburn have completed the signing of Francis Jeffers.

The 25-year-old, who has one England cap to his name, has penned a two-year deal at Ewood Park with an option for a third.

Jeffers has been looking for a new club since being released by Charlton at the end of the season, following a less than successful spell in South London.

The Liverpool-born star is now hoping a move back to the North West will kick-start his career.

"I spoke to a number of clubs but once I spoke to Mark [Hughes, manager] my mind was made up as to where I would go," he told the club's website.

"I've had a difficult couple of years but I've no doubt that I can do it given a fair crack of the whip here I'm sure I can get back to my best and take this club forward."

Jeffers is Blackburn's second signing of the summer following Jason Brown's arrival from Gillingham.

I like Jugs...................... ;)

bouncy.gif

:D

35363[/snapback]

That is strangely hypnotic, and a bit arousing. :D

Quite pleased that Franny has got a second crack of the whip though, and even more pleased it is not with us.

ATB

Mac

I rate jason roberts, if they can get another striker to complement him then i think thats a good partnership, jeffers isnt a bad squad player for a team like blackburn, i think mark hughes mite get a bit out of him to be honest.

I rate jason roberts, if they can get another striker to complement him then i think thats a good partnership, jeffers isnt a bad squad player for a team like blackburn, i think mark hughes mite get a bit out of him to be honest.

35465[/snapback]

:blink: dont know about this one, think wenger is a good motivator and fran didnt perform at the arsenal when given his chances, but as long as hes not back here am happy ;)

35465[/snapback]

Yeah, Frannys got the potential, and Im sure they've not offered him a kings ransom, hughes is just taking a chance, which youve got to do

If it does work for franny, he wont get too many more chancces will he, so he'll probably work his arse off.

Couldnt care really, if he scores 15 goals this season and AJ scores 14 how many idiot will be saying, you know what