IGNORED

Some Evil Cunts About

Moyski

I hate cats with a passion, i have threw things at cats when they have sh!t in my back garden cos there f*ckin filthy c*nts and I dont want my niece playing in the garden and gettin blinded as a result of a cat excretion on the floor.

However I would not set a dog to ravage one, thats out of order. My dog chases them (the cats are usually bigger than him) but I could not see any animal being tortured

im also a dog person, i hate cats coz when i was aba 2 was attacked by 1, had to have stiches in me face, but yet i would still never set my dog onto a cat that is just not right, you must be sick in the head to do something like that

The Children's Act 1989, provided children with the rights and protection afforded to "vulnerable people".

In the course of my work, I have seen the effects of serial abuse of all three kinds, kids are the future and should be treated as such.

Mind you some of the little f*ckers need a good slap. :o

ATB

Mac

what is it with such scum.

they are not happy unless they are damaging, destroying, bullying or threatening.

its a pity that the saying 'live by the sword, die by the sword' does not always come true...

Shame on that creature

:(