IGNORED

Adam Johnson

Moyes would have fits playing him, Mancini moaned that he scores gets an assist then think he's done enough in a match.

Imagine a player got a goal an a assist for us, Moyes would go mental "What are you doing laddy, get back in position and stop goin forward; you're meant to be playing as a secondary right back!"

On bench for man city

From the moment I saw that I knew he wasn't going to be ours. I had to cheer myself up with a pint of Chang but I'm really happy with how January has gone. I really, really liked Billy but I'd rather have Jelly than him and I do believe that Gibson is going to be a monster for us. For the first time in ages I can say I am happy to be a fan of Everton Football Club.

Who knows, Johnson in the summer? Only time will tell.

• 2 months later...

He's been crap for us. That's not to say Moyes couldn't get more out of him.

He started off well, lots of successful dribbles and coming inside - scored a fair few goals early on, but the last 18 months he's generally been dire.

Pros -

When confident, he's pretty quick (but not that quick), but can dribble fairly well... comes inside a lot and has a good left foot.

Can play both wings

Cons -

Can't tackle... I mean really can't, so doesn't even try

Work ethic leaves a lot to be desired

Loses confidence quickly

Rarely 'has a go' and opts to lay the ball off to someone else (usually back to midfield, or right back)

Expects the ball to come to him - won't go and get the ball

General consensus amongst the City fans I know is - sell him, not good enough, and without being patronising, I don't think he's good enough for Everton either. Probably a lower end of Prem quality, no more.