IGNORED

England

Scotland score :dont know: .

Poor goalkeeping.

To be fair to Hart it dips wickedly right at the end of its flight. Probably moves about a foot and thats why he didnt get his hand behind it.

Average start to the game though so far. Baines has been in acres of space so many times but they just dont want to play it to him.

Wilshere looks very sharp and he will be a big player for Arsenal this season if he can stay fit.

Welbeck on the other hand looks useless. No idea why Hodgson persists with him playing wide.

Cleverly has been pretty much anonymous but then he pops up orchestrating two really good moves. Not entirely sure what to make of him.

Gerrard and Jags seem to be playing a game of who can give the ball away the most and Jags especially has looked really out of sorts.

Cleverly has been pretty much anonymous but then he pops up orchestrating two really good moves. Not entirely sure what to make of him.

Gerrard and Jags seem to be playing a game of who can give the ball away the most and Jags especially has looked really out of sorts.

i rate him very highly. Him, Wilshere and eventually Barkley being the England centre triangle for the next 7years and further, I'd be happy with that

Not sure this is for here but as he's England's captain......

Gerrard: "Rooney has confided in me about his situation at Man Utd" but........................ "I'm not telling you what he said."

Why oh why does this short-foreheaded gobshite have to make everything and I mean everything about him!?

I blame Jagielka for playing like a Sunday League player and giving it away.

2-2. Scotland are utter wank, it's just a shame that we are too.

He looked like he could only get a toe on it for me and not one he could clear properly.

Jags hasnt been good but harsh to blame him for that IMO.