IGNORED

Devon Training Camp

According to the official site Everton are currently at "A top class sports facility" in Devon (been mentioned briefly in another thread). Anyone have any idea where it is? I'm in Devon and for the life of me I can't think of any "top class sports facility", but if they're nearby then I need to go and have a chat with them about what I expect from them this season!! :lol: Help!

I know a few teams have used HMS Raleigh in Torpoint Plymouth before. Also HMS Drake in Plymouth - both are sealed off to the public and both boast 1 Astroturf pitch 2 grass pitches indoor pool 2 indoor five a-side pitches & large gyms. Dont know if Everton are there - but Southampton used the above 3 years ago.

Apologies Mikeo just found the on tour with the toffes bit and it says Exeter.

35852[/snapback]

:o:o:o I've just got home from Exeter!!!! :rolleyes:

(edit..just found from an unreliable source that they're at the Woodbury Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club run by former racing driver, Nigel Mansell. If I had a laptop I could go sit at the gate and keep an eye out for "the medical team" :lol::lol: )

Edited by mikeo