IGNORED

Got A Call From News Ltd!

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

My application to be a British correspondent for news ltd to do reports on the National Rugby League has been a success but to get this job...

I have to write a report relating to the National Rugby League in australia to be successful.

Guest Reg Reagan
Did you watch the state of origin Reg?

36001[/snapback]

yeah... watched somehighlights on sky sports... its not as interesting as watching lancashire vs yorkshire though

Guest Reg Reagan
Good luck - do you live in OZ or are you an OZZY.

35942[/snapback]

no,... i USE to live there in my teenage years before moving back up here to england... but it seems i will be moving back down there to work for news thats IF i get the job...

Guest Reg Reagan
Good job they didnt ask you to report on Liverpool hey!

Well done and good luck

36133[/snapback]

Liverpool Football Club? no need to write garbage for them

Am sure the news ltd readers will enjoy Reg's varied points of view........ :blink::o:mellow:

Pass on some links or akin when up n running reg, be very interested to see the style of prose forwarded.

Watch out Mr Murdoch...Reg is in the stable........ :D:D:D

Late Edit: Theyw ere marketing the Lanc / York RL match as the "War of the roses" some time back.

Reg the state of origin the ozzies have mate, be real Pisses on anyhting we have 2 offer. ( RL wise)

I watched it the other night & my shoulder & rib cage are still sore...thats how much these boys rattled each other, I got knocked up on the couch...!!!

As a former no paced Centre who ended up @ Lock I put it to you Reg That either QLD or NSW would wallop Great Britain 9 times outa 10.

And Im a GB fan, but not blinkered, the few good results we have had over Aussie rep sides & clubs in recent yrs aint much more than blips on their radars.Add tot hat theyre often played when the oz sides are early pre season or still pissed form end of season.

Watch it reg im after ya job by the looks.... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by PatV

Guest Reg Reagan
Am sure the news ltd readers will enjoy Reg's varied points of view........ :blink:   :o   :mellow:

Pass on some links or akin when up n running reg, be very interested to see the style of prose forwarded.

Watch out Mr Murdoch...Reg is in the stable........ :D   :D   :D

36362[/snapback]

so i am not allowed to do any reports about the canterbury bankstown bulldogs and their sets of supporters?

I'm with you on that Pat. Not a big RL fan but you don't need to know a whole heap about the game to see that the Aussies play on a completely different level. Have always been, because of geography, a London fan in all of their incarnations (currently Harlequins) because the idea of "soft southerners" stuffing the established clubs at their own game appeals...not that it happens too often.

Probably on shaky ground now as one of the few southerners on here so I'll shut up :unsure: .

Im a massive RL fan (Wigan Warriors), the Aussies always stuff us in the internationals but the club teams have won quite alot of times in the world club championship (?)

36437[/snapback]

Pat said it..

And Im a GB fan, but not blinkered, the few good results we have had over Aussie rep sides & clubs in recent yrs aint much more than blips on their radars.Add tot hat theyre often played when the oz sides are early pre season or still pissed form end of season.

36362[/snapback]

Edited by mikeo

Not really, you look at the Bradford side, they have alot of quality British players - Deacon, they used to have Fielden, Harris, Johnson

Leeds have quality British players most notably McGuire and Sinfield

All of the British clubs have a strong nucleus of British players as you can only have so many over seas players as a rule