IGNORED

All Backing Gerrard For Captaincy

The reason i dont think Gerrard should be captain is he isnt the same player for England as he is for the poo, he drifts in and out of games, he doesnt always perform as a captain should. Hes a fantastic skipper for the poo but he shouldnt be made England captain as he hasnt really done anything to warrant it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because he is played out of position for England, I would like to see him on the right next match and either Carrick/Hargreeves in the centre with Lampard and cole down the left.

Either or for me with the other vise captain.

Terry received a second yellow so he would have missed the semi final, does that mean he get an international ban or does that just apply for the World Cup?

That is because he is played out of position for England, I would like to see him on the right next match and either Carrick/Hargreeves in the centre with Lampard and cole down the left.

Either or for me with the other vise captain.

Terry received a second yellow so he would have missed the semi final, does that mean he get an international ban or does that just apply for the World Cup?

36051[/snapback]

Captains should be able to play anywhere and still influence the game

my name is ahmed

" hapip " = love

and he dident mean any thing wrong  ;)

thank u

35929[/snapback]

Lets kick racism out of football. Egypt you are entitiled to your views but i fear not a dedicated England supporter. JT should be captain if only because of the way he belts out our national anthem. I have to applaud the singing efort s of all the semifinalists in the world cup. It is a bonding exercse. ;)

Both Gerrard and Terry are natural leaders and hard men unlike media-whore ladyboy Beckham. Either will do a great job though Terry would just edge it for me. Beckham talked a good game and he's supposedly great at settling the younger new squad members but on the pitch he was the invisible man untill a set-play. The only time I saw him start shouting at the team was after he lost his marker for the Sweeden goal.

Both Gerrard and Terry are natural leaders and hard men unlike media-whore ladyboy Beckham. Either will do a great job though Terry would just edge it for me. Beckham talked a good game and he's supposedly great at settling the younger new squad members but on the pitch he was the invisible man untill a set-play. The only time I saw him start shouting at the team was after he lost his marker for the Sweeden goal.

36069[/snapback]

:D terry 4 me on this one, never gives up, gerrard would be a good reserve captain if terry not able to play B)

Edited by Ola

Terry as it is further aparent it is either one or the other rather than both, when thinking of midfield starting positons.

Therefore, clouding Gerrad's captaincy resume.

Great shame & cant see Mclaren turning that situation around.

Guest Reg Reagan
Is your name really `habib`or are you the victim of a racial slur?

35905[/snapback]

heh... i can you call you habib but i dont want to because your not my habib no racial slurs there

Lets kick racism out of football. Egypt you are entitiled to your views

of course he is and so am i... no racism

i think it is a racist slur and if it is i believe Reg should be removed from the site... I dont know why everyone accepts Reg for the way he speaks and I have had enough of it.... It is people like Reg that give all us evertonians a bad name..Enough is enough... Egypt you are welcome to come on this site and give your views... dont be scared off by reg you keep posting....

ffs i dont use any racial slurs... habib = love or mate or friend... which ever way you look at it

edit..if Reg is being racist something needs to happen, agreed but if the Prince says it means love who are we to argue?

there was no racism there but unfortunately few of the idiots above that i have quoted thought there was racism

And Ahmed... i thank you for clearing things up for me... we may agree or disagree with our views but thats why forums are there for a reason...

Absolutely Not, Must be Gerrard as far as i'm concerned, He's the most influential and inspirational motivator in the premiership, then when he retires after the next world cup, Terry can have it.

Should be old enough and earned enough Caps by then.

Edited by toffeelicker

i think it is a racist slur and if it is i believe Reg should be removed from the site... I dont know why everyone accepts Reg for the way he speaks and I have had enough of it.... It is people like Reg that give all us evertonians a bad name..Enough is enough... Egypt you are welcome to come on this site and give your views... dont be scared off by reg you keep posting.... I think gerrard would be a great captain but agree Terry is prob the best choice... I think a captain should lead from the back....

35966[/snapback]

thank u very very much mate , but really mr Reg dosenot mean any thing wrong

i think everyone in this forume is my friend

no problem with me

and i m happy to see u in this page mr binns True Blue :)

Thats down to the managers formation and tactics, we didnt play to GERRARDS or ROONEYS strengths, so never got the best out of either of them.  :(

36125[/snapback]

Like ive said previously it shouldnt matter where hes played he still should be able to influence the game as any captain would

It is just very covienient it is you again Reg... the have been many racist slurs in the past from you reg so i thought it was another... it was not so i apoligise but think it is like the boy who cried wolf.. the thing is your slurs usually get edited before alot of people read them... as i say it is people like you that give us evertonians a bad name..

It is just very covienient it is you again Reg... the have been many racist slurs in the past from you reg so i thought it was another...  it was not so i apoligise but think it is like the boy who cried wolf.. the thing is your slurs usually get edited before alot of people read them... as i say it is people like you that give us evertonians a bad name..

36284[/snapback]

:blink: wow calm down calm down its all getting very heavy :lol:

Guest Reg Reagan
It is just very covienient it is you again Reg... the have been many racist slurs in the past from you reg so i thought it was another...  it was not so i apoligise but think it is like the boy who cried wolf..

36284[/snapback]

come back to me when you have finally pulled your finger out your arse... no racism there and that egyptian guy was not offended...

and heres something that you should always keep in mind... NEVER LISTEN TO THOSE LIVERPOOL GOBSHITE supproters

Edited by Reg Reagan

Yeah we'll find hes as stupid as the prick that is Sven Goran Eriksson

36433[/snapback]

has to be stevie g he has captained a poo team to champ league success were as terry has captained a quality team and failed in europe