IGNORED

Christian Atsu

Guest blueboy122

Thats exactly whats wrong with game though isnt it Matt.

If you were him what would be your choice? Just a general question? Maybe do a poll?

Establish yourself as a good player in Premier league earning 35 to 50k a week with the potential to go onto better things?

Or

Go to a top 4 side play a handfull of games but never really establish yourself as good enough whilst earning silly money and being at a "glamour club"

Bb122 - honestly I don't know. If I had the chance to play for Everton then it's clear. But players brought in from other places don't seem to have this passion, they are people with skills suited to a craft, like chefs, architects, whatever. If there was never a chance to play for Everton I would take as much cash as I could get. Personally, I don't care about playing for silverware (unless it was Everton, but then I'd spend my career trying to help them win something)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From SSN's Transfer Centre:

Our reporter Dharmesh Sheth tells us Everton could be closing in on the signing of Chelsea winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan.

Believe it or not, but they expect his future to be resolved in the next... 48 hours.

Our reporter Dharmesh Sheth tells us Everton could be closing in on the signing of Chelsea winger Christian Atsu on a season-long loan.

Believe it or not, but they expect his future to be resolved in the next... 48 hours.

I hope he develops an end product or he's just going to piss me off all season.

So he may or may not sign in the next 2-3 weeks is what I'm gathering?

I hope he develops an end product or he's just going to piss me off all season.

I thought he looked very good in the World Cup to be honest. Perhaps a bit wasteful, but there's obviously a lot to work with. He's young. Deulofeu needed to develop an end product as well, Barkley needs to as well. It's to be expected.

Haven't seen much of him in Holland last year, but I'm positive he played as more of a box-to-box midfielder than a winger for Vitesse, so he's versatile. They use one holding midfielder (Vejinovic) and two more attacking midfielders in front of him (Atsu and Pröpper).