IGNORED

Christian Atsu

Sky Sports understands Chelsea winger Christian Atsu is set to a make a decision on his future in the next 24 hours. Chelsea are happy to let Atsu go out on loan this season and the Ghana international is weighing up offers from the likes of Everton, Swansea, West Bromand QPR

The general consensus is that this has been sorted and will be announced at some point today.

The chief source is still the Mirror so I'm going to remain skeptical until it's done. If their reports were 100% accurate this year, our squad would be Leon Osman and a ragtag squad of windpeople and the reserves that Martin Lipton hasn't heard of yet.

While other sources are saying he's travelling to FF for his medical today.

Best to not believe any story and just wait and see.

The Mirror is a rag I wouldn't believe anything written in it. Sky don't get much right either to be fair . One minute their sources understand this then their sources were told that but now this is happening.

I don't think any of the crabs have the slightest idea what they're talking about.

The Mirror is a rag I wouldn't believe anything written in it. Sky don't get much right either to be fair . One minute their sources understand this then their sources were told that but now this is happening.

I don't think any of the crabs have the slightest idea what they're talking about.

It wasn't The Mirror where I heard about the medical.

Agreed. Like I said, best to not believe any story and just wait and see.

I spoke to a Newcastle fan about Ben Are a and he wasn't exactly complementary. He is a highlights player, a guy who shows up for 10 mins in a game then goes missing for 80. He isn't the fittest either apparently and generally I'm not sure he would fit in with the group.certainly a talent on his day mind you.

I spoke to a Newcastle fan about Ben Are a and he wasn't exactly complementary. He is a highlights player, a guy who shows up for 10 mins in a game then goes missing for 80. He isn't the fittest either apparently and generally I'm not sure he would fit in with the group.certainly a talent on his day mind you.

He'd fit the Gerry hole perfectly then :lol:

Edited by Matt