IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

• 4 weeks later...

Meeting Evertonians in unexpected places.

We were in the restaurant in my mate's pub last night (near Canterbury, we're still here) and Josh had an Everton shirt on....bloke from another table got up and introduce himself plus his wife and two kids as blues. Had a great chat with him.....then today I was in a supermarket, spotted a guy in a blue shirt and had another long, optimistic-about-the-season talk.

Probably not a big deal for the local lads as it must happen all the time but for us in the sticks it's great!

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Just got back from the hospital (again) They are amazed with the speed and extent of my recovery. So much so that I am now being refered to the surgeons to arrange for me to have my FINAL operation. OK I won't ever be back to normal, but really I never was normal in the first place :rofl: I hope I can be as good as possible this year. I was told it could take as long as another two years before i am fully well but the recovery to living a fairly normal life should be much quicker.

I am so happy guys you can't know just how much this means considering 6 months ago I was awaiting the last rights.

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Just got back from the hospital (again) They are amazed with the speed and extent of my recovery. So much so that I am now being refered to the surgeons to arrange for me to have my FINAL operation. OK I won't ever be back to normal, but really I never was normal in the first place :rofl: I hope I can be as good as possible this year. I was told it could take as long as another two years before i am fully well but the recovery to living a fairly normal life should be much quicker.

I am so happy guys you can't know just how much this means considering 6 months ago I was awaiting the last rights.

Brilliant news Rubes....delighted for you mate.

Brilliant news Rubes....delighted for you mate.

Thanks MikeO Downside is I will be getting even more visitors now LOL

crackin news rubes :)

Thanks Marco, It cheered me up no end.

Great news Rubes! Glad to hear you're back on the mend. Two years of not having to wash-up, tidy the house or do the cooking then? ;)

More like 15 LOL (Unless you count the prevouse places I lived too)

Pleased for you mate, you can get back to annoying us all full time ;).

If I have failed to annoy you Romey, please forgive the lack of attention I am looking forward to you getting hairless again LOL

I've clearly only been around this forum for a short time but just thought I would say I'm very happy for you Rubecula - a lot of people too quick to concentrate on the dark side of things, all the time, so your news is a real tonic even to those who don't 'know' you.

Thanks for sharing it.

Edited by Cake

I've clearly only been around this forum for a short time but just thought I would say I'm very happy for you Rubecula - a lot of people too quick to concentrate on the dark side of things, all the time, so your news is a real tonic even to those who don't 'know' you.

Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you Cake, much appreciated.

Congratulations! I don't post on here too much and don't really know the full story, but it's always good to hear about improvements in the health of another. Keep us updated!

Thank you Tonka. It is more good news for me than for other folks But good news is always nice I think?

Got Goldeneye and MatioKart with it as a gift :) hoping to find StarFox at some point too

Jesus, forgot to mention those two. GoldenEye was the first game I ever completed and Mario Kart was one I'd spent hours on racing my Dad and his mate. Brilliant times. I can't say I've ever heard of StarFox though..

Manic Miner on N64 is the only console game I've ever been addicted to....never owned one but the company I used to work for were pretty big in the duplication of the software on cassette (was really problematic recording square waves onto analogue tape, actually it's scientifically impossible, but we got round it B)).

Actually (sorry to spoil it) but that story and/or picture is bullshit.

Scrap that, they're saying it's a month old on re reading (the "they may only be a few hours old" line was misleading, but then it's the Mail so what else should I have expected?).

Anyway, this is what they look like newborn.

panda_11.jpg