IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

found out it's gonna be a girl...would've preferred a nephew for footballing reasons but still she will be shown the way :)

Congrats! My daughter was supposed to find out this week; but the scanner broke down (she's in Poland visiting the father's parents so don't blame the NHS) :(. Have to wait for next week now when she gets home.

Could do with another boy....girls are 4-2 up currently grandchildren wise.

It's a boy :D.

When did this turn into a goddamn Jeremy Kyle program or South London comprehensive or degenerate area with questionable people of low status. I'm not going to say another word on the issue. Well done perhaps, but that's all you can allow. You expect better with some individuals.

Other than those trivialities, must have got dark a few minutes earlier than yesterday but only by a few minutes, but there's a significant difference now from a week or two ago. It generated some half decent pleasure but nothing to get carried away about you understand.

When did this turn into a goddamn Jeremy Kyle program or South London comprehensive or degenerate area with questionable people of low status. I'm not going to say another word on the issue. Well done perhaps, but that's all you can allow. You expect better with some individuals.

Other than those trivialities, must have got dark a few minutes earlier than yesterday but only by a few minutes, but there's a significant difference now from a week or two ago. It generated some half decent pleasure but nothing to get carried away about you understand.

Not sure I quite understand that....Jeremy Kyle/degenerate/low status/trivial/expect better = me having a grandson (unless I got the wrong end of the stick).

While in important news,,,,,the sun went down three minutes earlier today than it did yesterday :dont know:.

You're deeply, deeply strange DK.

:doh:

???

I am sorry DK I don't understand that post. In what way is it Vaunting the Good Vibes? It sounds pretty Bad Vibes the way I read it... Or am I reading it wrong? I am confused (dot com)

Dark night is goddamn correct, as it's only just about dark at 8 PM now. I should get angry about it as I don't like changes but you've got to be pleased enough with this. No fucking Ice-cream vendors to be seen either apparently and this is a sure sign that the winter is moving in and fuck all those recent late summer nights and daylight. Don't get pleased about much, but this seems to have generated a certain level of satisfaction.

Around a quarter past seven and it's just about dark outside, of all things. Mind you, it has been a wet day and overcast.

I think we're also just about at the point now, where miserable Ice-cream vendors disappear back up their ass for another six or seven months - so got the best of both worlds.

I'm reasonably pleased with this, or at least content to some extent.

We've had issues with previous neighbors who had a desire to play loud music and things got a bit heated in the end. Can ascertain it's a damn nuisance to those on the receiving end, but if during appropriate hours then it's less of a damage, but still a problem for many. Or - to put it another way, if the roles were reversed, would anyone appreciate loud music from someone else. How would you like it..

We've had issues with previous neighbors who had a desire to play loud music and things got a bit heated in the end. Can ascertain it's a damn nuisance to those on the receiving end, but if during appropriate hours then it's less of a damage, but still a problem for many. Or - to put it another way, if the roles were reversed, would anyone appreciate loud music from someone else. How would you like it..

It was for half an hour you miserable sod. I was enjoying myself (however if I even move in next to you I'll leave it on 24/7 :D).

must admit mike if someone was playin music too loud at a daft time(which is what DK was sayin) then i'd be pissed off too...not sayin you were doin it at a daft time just sayin he has a point :)

Get a room :P.

It was ten to two in the afternoon :rolleyes:.

Anyway this thread is "Vaunt the Good Vibes" not "Wonder what the Neighbours will think".