Vaunt the Good Vibes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just watching (at my brother's suggestion) the 2017 film How The Beatles Changed the World and about seven minutes in they're talking about the UK music scene in early sixties in general and this phot

My daughter Eden was born today. 8 lbs 2 oz and 19.5 inches tall. I'm blessed!

Subject to contracts, I've just bought my first home!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Got a job offer, remote working but based on the UK. Means leaving our home of the last 8+ years and a place we love in Switzerland, but moving to be closer to family and the jobs going to be really interesting. They basically made exceptions to get me and it’s been 4 weeks from first call to contract being presented. 

wow, great to feel wanted and excited about your work.  i'm happy for you matt.  looking forward to hearing about your first trip back to goodison

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

Got a job offer, remote working but based on the UK. Means leaving our home of the last 8+ years and a place we love in Switzerland, but moving to be closer to family and the jobs going to be really interesting. They basically made exceptions to get me and it’s been 4 weeks from first call to contract being presented. 

Great news Matt and good luck 🤞 with the move.