IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

My wife is a huge NCIS fan and has probably seen every episode at least ten times; yesterday my lad decided to buy her an NCIS cap off Amazon (she's having a bit of a rough time at the mo and he wanted to cheer her up). Arrived today; she was so happy and surprised, lovely moment. I think she'll probably sleep in it :D.

My wife is a huge NCIS fan and has probably seen every episode at least ten times; yesterday my lad decided to buy her an NCIS cap off Amazon (she's having a bit of a rough time at the mo and he wanted to cheer her up). Arrived today; she was so happy and surprised, lovely moment. I think she'll probably sleep in it :D.

Love NCIS myself, great show. Hope things get better for her, Mike :).

In what is kind of an 'uncle mode', I have four cousins that I see frequently (less and less so as the years go by, three are now in full-time employment), at one point or another, I've always took them out for a big day out (Zoo, Alton Towers, Footy match). Now, the youngest of the four (nine) is my cinema excuse. If I want to see something at the cinema that's a 12A or below, she comes along too. It started with the Kid's club at the Vue cinema when she was five and she likes to see films. We've seen a lot of the Marvel stuff together and have agreed to see Star Wars. I've also bought a second controller for her when she comes 'round so we can play Lego Batman together.

It seems so pathetic, but at the same time I really enjoy it. :D

• 1 month later...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=916133781755346&set=a.460729530629109.100842.100000761973782&type=3&permPage=1

I, the undersigned wish to make it known that I am making a free and clear gift of a cheque for £10,000 payable to Mr. Graham Cousins. The reason I am making this gift, is to be frank my continuing incredulous disgust over the manner in which Mr. Cousins and his wife Paula have been kept separate for what is now a period of years. In my first communication on this matter, in January 2014, I found it difficult to suppose that there wasn't some unpleasant racial issue at the heart of the continual rejections. Now, after witnessing two intervening years of what seem to me to be deliberate goalpost-moving regarding the amount Mr. Cousins is expected to have in his bank account before his wife can enter the country, I am led to ask if the official cash amount demanded of those making an appeal is simply "more than they can afford"? And I ask again, if the basis for this is not racism, would somebody be kind enough to explain what this reasoning is actually based on?

This is, in in my opinion, a shameful way to run an immigration service. The monetary gift is made in the hope that it may contribute to breaking this wretched and inexplicable deadlock.

I remain, Alan Moore

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Delighted to say I'm now a dad for the second time, a beautiful boy. Weighing a bonny 10 lb 1oz, another Evertonian amongst us. He actually does have "Blue nose" due to delivery which will go in a day, but he will remain one.

Proud as punch.

That's a big lad mate!

Big congrats and best wishes to you all.