IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

brother-in-law claiming the kids gonna be a united fan...we've since had a discussion cool.png

Got a grandson due in a couple of weeks, second one among four granddaughters. First one has followed his father as a Liverpool "fan" (who's never been with a hundred miles of Anfield and knows jack shit about football).

I'm determined to get at this one....his father is a rugby fan, hates football and insists his kid will never have anything to do with the game; let battle commence (never underestimate the power of a grandfathertongue.png)!

No more regular visits to the clinic, only need go back if a problem arises. Just need to get back to walking and get my strength back for another operation now. Hopefully be back to full health sometime this year. jump%20for%20joy.gif

Great news mate, really pleased to hear itsmile.png.

Brush with the big dude holding the scythe puts things into perspective I think; be nice to buy you a beer one day (probably nicer if you paid thoughtongue.png).

Great news mate, really pleased to hear itsmile.png.

Brush with the big dude holding the scythe puts things into perspective I think; be nice to buy you a beer one day (probably nicer if you paid thoughtongue.png).

Can it wait until I am allowed one? rofl.gif

The lad with the scythe had to give up in the end I argued him to a standstill. He wouldn't let me sell the Pearly Gates so I refused to use them LOL

No more regular visits to the clinic, only need go back if a problem arises. Just need to get back to walking and get my strength back for another operation now. Hopefully be back to full health sometime this year. jump%20for%20joy.gif

awesome news mate :)

• 5 weeks later...

Brilliant day today.

My lad's seventeenth.

Stepdaughter (though we don't use the step word) insisted I came in with her mum and partner for her pre natal scan, great experience and much more high tech than eighteen odd years ago.

Another daughter has left the waste of skin she lived with (hopefully for good).

Superb bbq in the garden.

Too much (actually just enough) Polish beer.

Life is good today....I might even be nice to Dalziel :P.

Brilliant day today.

My lad's seventeenth.

Stepdaughter (though we don't use the step word) insisted I came in with her mum and partner for her pre natal scan, great experience and much more high tech than eighteen odd years ago.

Another daughter has left the waste of skin she lived with (hopefully for good).

Superb bbq in the garden.

Too much (actually just enough) Polish beer.

Life is good today....I might even be nice to Dalziel :P.

I might start drinking Polish beer and being nice to Dalziel too throw DK on the Barbie. :P