IGNORED

Bryan Oviedo

• 2 weeks later...

It's the end bit....bout playing really bad and noone actively pursuing a deal, oops.

i know its 1 game, and a youtube video, but on that evidence I really hope not, looks like a headless chicken

It wasn't the only game either. End of Mark's link, that i briefly mentioned.

Some say he's good going forward, 50/50 in defence....that being ok and truely awful.

• 4 weeks later...

I can only see it happening if we sell Baines, as if Baines stays, the guy has little chance of playing at Left back, even if he can also play midfield. We need a back up Left Back desperately, but a good left back won't want to be back up.

Think he can play in mid too so maybe there is something in this.

@philmcnulty: If West Brom want FC Copenhagen's Bryan Oviedo they had better make it snappy - Everton still right in the mix with that one. #bbcfootball

A Danish reporter suggested EFC officials were at the game last night. Played left mid last night so could be good back-up.

this has defo got legs now then, where would he play???

& if its worth 5mill, would he have been better spending it elsewhere??

He looks like cover for Baines and Pienaar, which makes sense as there really isn't anyone else who can go in those positions long-term.

More pressing though is central midfield, where I think we could have problems at some point this season.

WELL IF WE GET THIS LAD & kENEDDY THATS THE COUPLE OF NEW FACES MOYES WAS ON ABOUT, END OF WINDOW FOR US METHINKS!!!

God Dam that Caps Lock

Maybe the best window EVER from our recent perspective (assuming no one goes out, which I don't think they will)!

& no welsh fucking midget / jockey / washed up ex red nose signed THANK YOU MR MOYES THANK YOU

Edited by drs08

Barney I don't see what problems we really have in central midfield.

Gibson, Fellaini can both play the DM spot while if desperate Heitinga or Neville can step in.

Osman, Fellaini, Naismith, Pienaar and Marillas can all play in standard or attacking central midfield role.

That's not including Barkley who I see going out on loan...I certainly think he should anyway.

It's funny not having money to build a squad, I look at the team and think, we have probably 12 players that i'd like in a first choice starting 11 at the moment. I can't ever imagine us buying more players that are good enough to knock any of those out of the team with our small amount of funds but obviously it makes sense to have players who are good enough to replace each other! I think I'd get a bit lost if we had a squad like Man City, so many players to choose from and a player who you thuoght looked great a few weeks back no longer gets games etc!