IGNORED

If You Love Gerrard Come Here !

Best player in the prem by a country mile. Thanks, I really enjoyed that, especially AG`s commentary V olympiakos.

Prepare yourself for some nasty abuse, a deleted post or even a ban!

I thought u were a blue?

Best player in the prem by a country mile. Thanks, I really enjoyed that, especially AG`s commentary V olympiakos.

I thought u were a blue?

36397[/snapback]

Read his post Heh!

No stab at the blues, no Gerrard is the best, just a straight forward "i think he will be good captin with england team".

Then read your post "Best player in the prem by a country mile." & "especially AG`s commentary".

The difference? You rub Andy Grey's reaction in our faces, tell us Gerrard is the best player in the league and then claim to know us!

The reality is we dont mind posts about liverpool or their players when written as any other post the only time we react is to people like you Heh and Xavier at times demanding that your team is far superior to everyone else!

Back on topic Gerrard is an excellent player and would be worthy of the England armband as for being the best player in the league i'm unsure. Based on England performances i think he and JT are even for the honor of England captain and the final decision will no doubt be decided by what they are like in the dressing room and on the training field which we the fans never see so therfore will never know.

It`s a Gerrard thread, I enjoyed it and thanked him. I was responding to his initial post in which AG does a really good piece of commentary (for a change). The last time I posted a Liverpool topic (which wasn`t in any way provocative) it was deleted, hence the reference to a deletion.

As for xavier and I, as far as `pool supporters go (speaking for myself)I think we to add to the forum rather than be disruptive, we could rub your noses in it in a far less respectful if we weren`t such decent chaps. Don`t always be so negative about everything.

Glad you love Gerrard too! B)

Edited by Heh

I thought u were a blue?

36397[/snapback]

yes im blue , but also i love gerrard so much

and about " Prepare yourself for some nasty abuse, a deleted post or even a ban! "

i dont think , all here my friends :lol:

thank u

being a true blue all my life i will hold my hands up and admit when i saw the title of post i wasnt best pleased however upon reading the princes post its clear to see he ment no harm and wasnt trying to bait us were as the likes of u heh cant help yourself and to be fair some of your posts have warrented deleting and so on but i personally have no problem with the princes post

It`s a Gerrard thread, I enjoyed it and thanked him. I was responding to his initial post in which AG does a really good piece of commentary (for a change). The last time I posted a Liverpool topic (which wasn`t in any way provocative) it was deleted, hence the reference to a deletion.

As for xavier and I, as far as `pool supporters go (speaking for myself)I think we to add to the forum rather than be disruptive, we could rub your noses in it in a far less respectful if we weren`t such decent chaps. Don`t always be so negative about everything.

36440[/snapback]

i still dont see the point in making liverpool topics, general footbal, yes, but why make topics about liverpool on here?

not aimed at you Prince, as Gerrard does have a good chance of being captain, with good reason

i still dont see the point in making liverpool topics, general footbal, yes, but why make topics about liverpool on here?

not aimed at you Prince, as Gerrard does have a good chance of being captain, with good reason

36477[/snapback]

:D some people havent a clue a heh,what a shame ;) steve g is a good player and a chance of captain but i personally would go 4 terry B)

I think love is the wrong word to use Prince, I admire his ability and attitude while playing for RS, on a more personal level, I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire.

To say he is a thorn in our side would give you an idea he is not a popular character amongst Evertonians.

Along with the likes of Ian Rush, Michael Owen, Ron Yeats, The Flying Pig, Ian Callahan, Tommy Smith.............The list could be endless, the three things these all have in common?

1) All played for RS

2) All were very good at what they did

3) We don't like them because of the two reasons above :D

We might be bitter, we may well have a skewed view of our place in the footballing world, we are the poorer relations in terms of sucess and finances, BUT we are The Peoples Club and that my red friend will never change.

Perhaps a lack of trophies in recent years has caused a drop in moral, but we never fail to show up in numbers to see what you see as a mediocre side, testimonials at Goodison have a fantastic turnout and we will always have something you will never have DIXIE.

ATB

Mac

I think love is the wrong word to use Prince, I admire his ability and attitude while playing for RS, on a more personal level, I wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire.

To say he is a thorn in our side would give you an idea he is not a popular character amongst Evertonians.

Along with the likes of Ian Rush, Michael Owen, Ron Yeats, The Flying Pig, Ian Callahan, Tommy Smith.............The list could be endless, the three things these all have in common?

1)  All played for RS

2)  All were very good at what they did

3)  We don't like them because of the two reasons above  :D

We might be bitter, we may well have a skewed view of our place in the footballing world, we are the poorer relations in terms of sucess and finances, BUT we are The Peoples Club and that my red friend will never change.

Perhaps a lack of trophies in recent years has caused a drop in moral, but we never fail to show up in numbers to see what you see as a mediocre side, testimonials at Goodison have a fantastic turnout and we will always have something you will never have DIXIE.

ATB

Mac

36484[/snapback]

B) spot on mac ;)

thats ok mate  :)

and im sorry

36492[/snapback]

Sorry not being being horrible to you, coz you seem genuine, but its a bit insensitive seeing as we're an Everton forum, the only person who's gonna appreciate it is Hehe (or whatever his name is) :)

but its a bit insensitive seeing as we're an Everton forum,

36496[/snapback]

i put gerrard goals not beacouse he is playing in liverpool , i put it becouse he player in england team , and im from england fans ,

but its ok , the next time i will not put any thing red :)

thank u very much

Prince, my rant was not directed at you mate. More towards Heh and even with him there was no nastiness intended.

There is no need to apologise.

36524[/snapback]

I'll second that as well, in fact I think I'll give my brain some time off...I second everything Mac says for the next 24 hours :lol: .....er ATB :lol: .

Edited by mikeo

36440[/snapback]

You can explain away what you said all day but i know, you know and reading the thread the whole forum can see straight through your poor attempt at masking your true meaning.

Nice try but no bite :unsure:

i know  :)

tell me  your favourate player and i will try to put his goals  ;)

36532[/snapback]

Prince, good luck with this one - Bob Latchford.

I'll second that as well, in fact I think I'll give my brain some time off...I second everything Mac says for the next 24 hours :lol: .....er ATB :lol: .

36540[/snapback]

Mike, you wisdom and intellect is only surpassed by you good looks and charm.

Mike will send Mac a bag of jelly babies, two stone of monkey nuts, a piece of the true cross, four hollands meat and potato pies, a signed nude picture of Carole Vorderman, a Swedish made penis pump and a curly wurly.

AT Bloody B

Mac

Guest Reg Reagan

gerrard the best player in prem?

heh & poe... you guys have definitely not heard of leon osman, john terry, nuno valente, frank lampard, Tim Cahill and thiery henry...

gerrard is nowhere near the class of those players when he is at liverpool...

if gerrard played for another club than obviously he will be up there with the best

Edited by Reg Reagan