IGNORED

M'Baye Niang

250px-M-baye-niang.jpg

M'Baye Niang

Bio:

M'Baye Babacar Niang (born 19 December 1994 in Meulan) is a French football player who plays for French club Caen in Ligue 2. He plays primarily as a striker, though his influence can extend out to the wings and the attacking midfield positions

He's only 17 and has only ever played for one club in his career - Caen. He managed to get 5 goals in 30 appearances which is pretty decent for a winger but considering he played 30 games at the age of 17 proves he must be rather tasty. Clubs such as Manchester City, Arsenal and Spurs are in for him but we look the favourites to land his signature.

News Updates:

http://www.guardian....t?newsfeed=true

http://www.thesun.co...d-Caen-kid.html

http://www.dailymail...Baye-Niang.html

Clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1vL6eKcAh0&feature=related

On 29th August 2012 M'Baye Niang signed for AC Milan on a 4 year contract.

Edited by Zoo

He does sound promising but the valuation on the second piece is over the top 8M for a player playing in the second tier of french football who may not progress to the extent of being able to cut it here is to much of a gamble for a club such as ourselves.

I'd much rather buy Guidetti from City who would probably not cost that much...

So maybe I got caught up in all that first option bullshit on Adam Johnson (or maybe I was just not wanting to bother with the names I wasn't familiar with - Niang and Mirallas) but upon reading more up on this kid and Mirallas, I think the Rodwell sale could well end up being a very important and squad-strengthening one! Anyone feeling optimistic about the chances of at least one of Niang or Mirallas happening or even BOTH!?

According to this report we are still in the hunt for him as Arsenal and Spurs have stalled with the money. I'd be surprised if we could afford Niang and Mirallas considering our finances, all I can imagine is Moyes is being allowed to spend all of the Rodwell money straight away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188103/Everton-look-MBaye-Niang.html

We will not see much more than £5m of the Rodwell money, the only way we can squeeze more IMO is due to salary reductions and utilising this to further fund transfers over a few years.

To my knowledge we have sold Cahill and Yobo for £3.5m, bought Pienaar £4.5m. So.... £10m as per usual to pay off debt/interest leaves us £5m.

Can I see another player leaving???

We will not see much more than £5m of the Rodwell money, the only way we can squeeze more IMO is due to salary reductions and utilising this to further fund transfers over a few years.

To my knowledge we have sold Cahill and Yobo for £3.5m, bought Pienaar £4.5m. So.... £10m as per usual to pay off debt/interest leaves us £5m.

The revenue streams have dramatically increased, so there is less pressure from the banks. I can see the majority of the Rodwell sale being reinvested.

Think Mirallas is the more likely of the 2, as the OS has put a lot of sources of it on the site 'in the papers'.

I don't know, depends where you're standing? If you're by a window, that'll help but it'll have to be on a tall floor, to look down and around. It'll also have to be near to Finch Farm, but there aren't too many residential or commercial units in close enough proximity, to get a clear view into the training complex. On top of that, can you be sure that you've seen someone leave or 'leave'. Some might just be nipping the shop or going home. Some might be going for a bevvie? I can't see anyone leaving, because i'm stuck at a desk in Winsford, trying to ignore all the work thats coming in, but I'd hope someone is leaving because, can you imagine being locked in a training facility all night? Of course you have running water and snacks (healthy ones Blerrr)...but what if the vending machine was a bomb, like in X-files the movie. What if someone trapped you inside? You couldn't leave then. and you'd be reet f*cked because you'd probably die in the blast. aw well, I suppose technically you've 'left', if you did. Anyway, if you can see someone leaving, try to be sure its not just a 5 minute scoot to the shop. Cheers.

I don't know, depends where you're standing? If you're by a window, that'll help but it'll have to be on a tall floor, to look down and around. It'll also have to be near to Finch Farm, but there aren't too many residential or commercial units in close enough proximity, to get a clear view into the training complex. On top of that, can you be sure that you've seen someone leave or 'leave'. Some might just be nipping the shop or going home. Some might be going for a bevvie? I can't see anyone leaving, because i'm stuck at a desk in Winsford, trying to ignore all the work thats coming in, but I'd hope someone is leaving because, can you imagine being locked in a training facility all night? Of course you have running water and snacks (healthy ones Blerrr)...but what if the vending machine was a bomb, like in X-files the movie. What if someone trapped you inside? You couldn't leave then. and you'd be reet f*cked because you'd probably die in the blast. aw well, I suppose technically you've 'left', if you did. Anyway, if you can see someone leaving, try to be sure its not just a 5 minute scoot to the shop. Cheers.

WOW - in short, rumours ongoing about Johnny H leaving, and not just popping out for a lucozade and the daily mail.

haha you can we are having no news coming through...weve all lost the plot.

Back on track though. This would suprise the crap out of me if it came off. From the links you posted, this guy seems the real thing as far as prospects go. Can we really beat one of the champions league teams to him? if we did that would be a major coup!

But i would be shocked.