IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Looks like posting the vid has gone against you Pete :lol: only messing!

But seriously, I think you need to ask yourself, if that was Everton (Shelvey was Pienaar for example) would you be saying the same about Evans protecting himself? I'm not so sure.

No doubt Shelvey shoul have a red, but Evans should also have a red. Or atleast a yellow. Evans first in, and on the ball. But he presented both feet to the situation. Shelveys challenge was awfull, both feet, higher than the ball and a scissor on Evans. Instant and correct red card.

Looks like posting the vid has gone against you Pete laugh.png only messing!

But seriously, I think you need to ask yourself, if that was Everton (Shelvey was Pienaar for example) would you be saying the same about Evans protecting himself? I'm not so sure.

I've flipped on my own mates during a game for doing it. I've seen legs broken by them as well. You can understand at amateur level, but a pro should know better as it's nowhere near 50-50.

The only Everton player I can think of who has done similar is Pienaar and I moan about him all the time.

Quality Avin!!!

I bet he wishes this thread was as quiet as it was yesterday!!!

Everybody's playing today!

Oooookaay afro2.gif

I left you to wank over your wit y'day, but it seems you can't leave it... as I have (shockingly I know, but you don't pick up on subtlety. So I'm not surprised), look back at our last disagreements and then wipe the smeg off your face. You're a grown man, look past a user name and take part in the discussions.

Oooookaay afro2.gif

I left you to wank over your wit y'day, but it seems you can't leave it... as I have (shockingly I know, but you don't pick up on subtlety. So I'm not surprised), look back at our last disagreements and then wipe the smeg off your face. You're a grown man, look past a user name and take part in the discussions.

Haha!

Suddenly we don't want results like that....need a top four finisher to win the Donald Duck Cup (I've never thought it was a Mickey Mouse Cuptongue.png ) to open up sixth place as a Europa spot.

Don't worry we'll do it through the league. Its the hard way or nothing, we're Everton after all happy.png .

How do we have 'This weekend's Footy' on a Tuesday? dont%20know.gif

Extended weekend. James Vaughan scored on Monday night and now we've followed through to Tuesdays football. I might even pop in this thread tomorrow and carry on the football bender.

I think the author meant 'present time soccer action'

I.e. 'Football' that is played on any given day of the week. It started off as after weekend action and carried on into weekday fixtures. For the benefit of this, I don't know any other results from Mickey Mouse this night, and to be truthful, not all that interested.

(Third attempt at posting this)

shouldve been off for that 1 tackle...

He's let a lot go tbf, both teams kicking shite out of each other so at least he's consistent. Other than Wisdom's yellow, he won the ball imo.

Lukaku has been playing well, reminds me of Anichebe, but with a bit more to him. Wouldn't mind him at Everton.