IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

It will be interesting to see what punishment, if any, will be meted out for this. While it was undoubtedly entertaining at the time for the crowd (based on their cheers), such behaviour could quickly cause chaos if it's not addressed.

Proceedings against them have been started by UEFA so they will be punished. Probably just get a small fine.

Guest millwallforever

Currently watching Liverpool-Stoke; more like watching Barnsley-Stevenage. If Stoke would play it direct instead of attempting to play like Barcelona, they will win this game.

Guest millwallforever

Boro 4-0 up against Millwall. Jelle Vossen, a guy we were frequently linked with in the past, got a first half hattrick. Personally I don't think he's good enough for us.

Garth Crooks is such a numpty.

"I'm not surprised Burnley are struggling - teams that do come up start well, it's the euphoria, the freshness of the Premier League, but tiredness sets in - mental fatigue, bodies get exhausted because the tempo and physicality of the Premier League is very tough, you see that even with top class foreign players, who can take a year to adjust."

They got four points from their first ten games, how is that starting well?

Guest millwallforever

I'm watching Pool-Sunderland on a channel from Azerbaijan. No doubt that the commentator is an unabashed Kopite; gets all worked up whenever Liverpool have possession.

Edited by millwallforever

Garth Crooks is such a numpty.

"I'm not surprised Burnley are struggling - teams that do come up start well, it's the euphoria, the freshness of the Premier League, but tiredness sets in - mental fatigue, bodies get exhausted because the tempo and physicality of the Premier League is very tough, you see that even with top class foreign players, who can take a year to adjust."

They got four points from their first ten games, how is that starting well?

He's a fuckin tool...how he has a job is beyond me

Guest millwallforever

All 'experts' spout rubbish. Maybe you notice him more because he's a minority member. Crooks is no better, no worse than the others.

Rooney rule