IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Pellegrini will be gone this summer I think, barring a miracle in the league.

personification of all that is wrong in the game today; win the title one season, fucked the next.

For all the boards failings, at least we give our managers a chance to build something.

personification of all that is wrong in the game today; win the title one season, fucked the next.

For all the boards failings, at least we give our managers a chance to build something.

Amen, and Mancini the shitbag keeps talking shit in the papers, he's so jealous the Italian bastard.

I really like pelligrini, he will do well in Spain or Italy.

hehe gloryhunter :D

Club Bruges drew Dnipropetrovsk. yippee. But at least I think this micht be a team we could stunt against. Unlike the two you just mentioned.

i have a Brugge t-shirt from when my dad was over there, no hate man, I like Sevilla cause they play well. Wolfsburg looks awesome, we beat them 2 times, i'd like to see them win it, great squad and attacking play.

Don't know if anyone saw the West Ham goal against Sunderland today. A Sunderland defender on the edge of the penalty area was just about to head the ball clear when he got clattered (and flattened) from behind by a West Ham player. The West Ham player didn't get anywhere near the ball which broke loose and West Ham scored. The ref was stood about 5 yards away and let play go on. Couldn't believe it and I played when you could clatter from behind. It would have been a foul even in my day.

And rangers have won. Hearts are back up to the spl, good for them. Will be an all out cockfight for the other spot. Should be interesting at least.

Second place doesn't guarantee promotion.

"The champions are promoted to the Premiership and clubs in 2nd, 3rd and 4th enter two-legged play-offs. The winner of 4th v 3rd plays 2nd, with the winner of that tie up against the club finishing 11th in the Premiership."

Some scary things happened in Russia's game with Montenegro. The Russian goalkeeper was carried off after being hit by a flare, and players and coaches were involved in a brawl that ended the game. No matter what the reasons behind it, their behavior is disgraceful. I really hope UEFA act decisively. Maybe it's time for some teams to be thrown out of the tournament.

Edited by Cornish Steve