IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Dunno how many of you watched the Itally England friendly tonight, (personally I hate ITV sport) but did anyone notice how well Barkley and Rooney played togehter? What if? .............. (sigh)

Everybody in the country hates ITV sport don't they, that's a given.

Dunno how many of you watched the Itally England friendly tonight, (personally I hate ITV sport) but did anyone notice how well Barkley and Rooney played togehter? What if? .............. (sigh)

Rooney missed two open goals though. The second one just inside the box, nice height, no pressure and he hits it straight at the goalie.

Reading manager comments after the game, you have to give credit to Pellegrini for being absolute class. Despite what appears to have been poor refereeing for the first Palace goal, he won't be drawn into it.

Yes he is classy and a good manager. I really like him and I think the players do as well. No nonsense kinda guy. I hope he gets a good job after man city.

Tony Pulis is being found out, and I think West Brom will struggle to survive the drop. Their remaining games are tough: away to Palace, United, Newcastle, and Arsenal; home to Liverpool and Chelsea. Don't see many points there. Maybe their key game will be against Newcastle. And Sunderland and Hull are playing the worst of any teams in the league right now. There's hope for all three currently at the bottom.

Edited by Cornish Steve