IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Yeah heard Adrian Durham more or less trying to get Wenger sacked in order to get klopp to arsenal. Vile life shit.

yeah the arse, man city, and liverpool are all being linked with him.

Porto up 3-1, I'd love to see them knock out bayern. I'm rooting for PSG today, hope they are able to escape with a draw without Ibra.

Edit - and it's 2-0 barca, looks to be over in paris.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Does anyone find the integrity of the Europa League compromised after UEFA continue to keep Russian and Ukrainian club separate? We a day away from the semi-final draw and there's a possibility that there will be no draw because of the arrangement. I don't have a strong/any feeling on it personally but I'm curious to see what others think.

Does anyone find the integrity of the Europa League compromised after UEFA continue to keep Russian and Ukrainian club separate? We a day away from the semi-final draw and there's a possibility that there will be no draw because of the arrangement. I don't have a strong/any feeling on it personally but I'm curious to see what others think.

Difficult one. Will they cancel the final if it's a Russia v Ukraine match? Of course not because it'll be in a neutral country; maybe they should just make the draw and play any semi games between the two at neutral venues also?

I feel really strongly about it. Why should they receive special treatment because their governments cannot conduct themselves peacefully!

At best they should be in the hat like any other team and if drawn together be made to play at a neutral venue in Europe. If they don't agree to it throw them out. Simple as that!

All ifs and buts and it's not because of this I'm bleating about it but IF they had gone in the draw like everyone else we MAY not of drawn Kiev and beaten a different side on a different day..

As I say that's not why I'm against it JUST because we were knocked out by a Ukranian team the same goes for every team that had to play one (or Russian) because they've doctored the draw.

Wrong on so many levels in my eyes.

Edited by Paddock

on a bit of a hot streak with the predicitons. called the shite's loss yesterday, and on another forum today i said i could see leicester getting a positive result win or draw due to chelsea having nothing left to play for and being tired from the arsenal match. lo and behold it's halftime the foxes are up 1-0. :)

You should be banned for going on another forum!

on a bit of a hot streak with the predicitons. called the shite's loss yesterday, and on another forum today i said i could see leicester getting a positive result win or draw due to chelsea having nothing left to play for and being tired from the arsenal match. lo and behold it's halftime the foxes are up 1-0. :)

Your hot streak of one game has ended :lol:.