IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Leroy Frr fails a medical at Sunderland. Maybe we were right to knock him back.

He has severe scar tissue in his knee if I remember rightly...just how many games has he missed for QPR and Norwich though?

Edited by MC11

He has severe scar tissue in his knee if I remember rightly...just how many games has he missed for QPR and Norwich though?

Not sure tbh but don't seem to notice him always being injured like. That's the second medical he's failed now though. Maybe some clubs are more stringent than others but he seemed to always be playing when I watched Norwich or QPR. You notice him more because he was so heavily linked to us.

They had two previous rounds to do that if they'd wanted including a penalty shoot-out; and they didn't have to enter in the first place.

In fact, I still stand by that statement. Reading this morning they took 7 senior players with them after drawing 2-2 at home. That doesn't strike me as a side looking to take it seriously.

He's realised it'll drain them all season, first season in charge, he doesn't want the added burden or pressure. I'm convinced of it.

In fact, I still stand by that statement. Reading this morning they took 7 senior players with them after drawing 2-2 at home. That doesn't strike me as a side looking to take it seriously.

He's realised it'll drain them all season, first season in charge, he doesn't want the added burden or pressure. I'm convinced of it.

All the pundits are saying the same exact thing you are. Tanked it on purpose to have a good first year in the prem. what a waste.

All the pundits are saying the same exact thing you are. Tanked it on purpose to have a good first year in the prem. what a waste.

I dont blame them to be honest - sad thing to say but I wouldn't want our first 11 risking injury for a cup when there are 38 mega money games to play in. The prem is too valuable not to be in.

Yep, he's played a couple of rounds and scraped through both. He knows that squad is nowhere near good enough to play in the group stages and competatively in the prem. brand new manager, loads of pressure plus with them moving stadium next ywar they HAVE to at all costs stay in the prem this year.

7 senior players to an away leg after drawing the home leg 2-2? Load of bollocks, the FA should fine them or punish them for it. Other teams would have loved the chance to play in that the cheeky bastards throwing it like that after being let in the back door.

Don't get me wrong though I'm delighted it wasn't us having to play in it.

Europa is a graveyard for League form unless you have a top 4 squad IMO. The fact that CL teams drop into it is also a joke. We should try and steer well clear.

I'mmade up we aren't in it. But if they accepted the invitation they should be forced to take it seriously or step aside and let a side (not us though) in it who will.