IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Southampton didn't last long in Europe.

They lost on purpose, same as West Ham did. We should've done the same last year, typical Everton failure. Kenwright/Martinez (delete who you want) to blame :shaking fist:.

Spurs and Liverpool will play their under 14s in the group stage I hear.

Sadly guys with the TV money league position is so important and the Europa league play like shit on Sunday myth continues and these teams are out.

What a joke, all the other European teams take it seriously, Sevilla is a top club now because they've been doing so well there.

Sevilla have no choice, it's the only way they will get any real TV money since the way La Liga distributes its wealth is a fucking joke. I imagine thats true for a lot of leagues.

This is is actually very bad news for England. We desperately need our clubs to do well to keep our co-efficient up so we keep the number of European spots we currently have. We are in very real danger of losing some.

I couldn't agree more. The CL draws were favorable to all 3 English teams except man city. That should help but honestly man city is the only team capable of making a deep run in that tourney.

Smash and grab tonight! Bale had a poor game but mark of a world class player and match winner is when that one chance does eventually come he bloody takes it! Absolutely buzzing again. Never has Welsh football been on such a high. We are not going to crumble this time! #Togetherstronger!

Smash and grab tonight! Bale had a poor game but mark of a world class player and match winner is when that one chance does eventually come he bloody takes it! Absolutely buzzing again. Never has Welsh football been on such a high. We are not going to crumble this time! #Togetherstronger!

Very happy for you guys, real shame that Nev, Rat and Dai VDH never got you (and them) to a big tournament, always disappointed me. Can't stand Bale but a big soft spot for Wales so I hope you do the biz v Israel and secure your place.

Very happy for you guys, real shame that Nev, Rat and Dai VDH never got you (and them) to a big tournament, always disappointed me. Can't stand Bale but a big soft spot for Wales so I hope you do the biz v Israel and secure your place.

Yes also please lose to Bosnia and beat Israel. I want Bosnia and besic to go to the euros.

3 points away from qualifying. Israel home on Sunday ao hopefully that'll be the one. Say what you want about Bale but I've never seen such a quality player live. He is world class and has carried us this campaign. That's not taking away the glory from the likes of Ashley Williams though who is simply quality at the back.1958 was the last time we qualified so naturally, after all the near misses including hand balls and missed penalties, I firmly believe we're prepared and ready to take that next step and qualify!!!!

Edited by Geth