IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Don't think Mourinho has got too many games left myself.... If Chelsea don't pick up I think he could be gone by Christmas

In his presser today he said if they fire him they will be firing their best coach in the history of the club.

I can't stand him or his tactics, will love to see him back to Italy and Chelsea fighting to stay up.

In his presser today he said if they fire him they will be firing their best coach in the history of the club.

I can't stand him or his tactics, will love to see him back to Italy and Chelsea fighting to stay up.

Chelsea look an absolute shambles. They've conceded 17 goals in 8 games. The back four look dodgy as hell no matter who they play in there. Their two sitting midfielders look lost and Falcao and Costa look as though they've never been the best strikers in Europe. Hazard is a disgrace.

The only players who seem to be stepping up is Ramires and Willian

Chelsea look an absolute shambles. They've conceded 17 goals in 8 games. The back four look dodgy as hell no matter who they play in there. Their two sitting midfielders look lost and Falcao and Costa look as though they've never been the best strikers in Europe. Hazard is a disgrace.

The only players who seem to be stepping up is Ramires and Willian

Spot on. For all the begovic lovers he's looked absolute shit as well. They miss courtois badly.

Willian is great, he's stood out to me whenever we play them. Like a more technical and Better Lennon who defends and attacks.

Spot on. For all the begovic lovers he's looked absolute shit as well. They miss courtois badly.

Willian is great, he's stood out to me whenever we play them. Like a more technical and Better Lennon who defends and attacks.

Yeh Begovic has looked terrible.... Courtois huge miss

Allardyce named Sunderland manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34491345

Yawn.

honestly he's a decent manager, i don't like the style or him personally but he gets decent results. I don't think he will this time though. They are a shambles and just don't look talented or up for it. I can see them going down.

honestly he's a decent manager, i don't like the style or him personally but he gets decent results. I don't think he will this time though. They are a shambles and just don't look talented or up for it. I can see them going down.

hes an idiot.

Will make the North East Derby a little more spicy though

Holland are out of Euros barring a miracle. It was already out of their hands (Turkey just need a point v Iceland and they were out even if they won) but they're 2-0 down at home to Czech Republic.

Who'd have put them fourth in a group behind those three when the draw was made?

Holland are out of Euros barring a miracle. It was already out of their hands (Turkey just need a point v Iceland and they were out even if they won) but they're 2-0 down at home to Czech Republic.

Who'd have put them fourth in a group behind those three when the draw was made?

Wow, they almost took the lead in the first minute too!