IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

And then you would have been writing your resume and looking for another employer..

Incidents like these seem a dime a dozen, players having a spontaneous moment of anger or frustration. How many times have we seen it. Kicked a water holder and stormed off in the heat of the moment. you can appreciate his frustrations. Playing goal and taken off after 20 minutes due to his manager deciding he was having a bad game. I would have been less than happy too.

I think some players today earn far too much, doesn't matter how good you are, some of the salaries in world soccer today are fucking ludicrous. Even if Ronaldo is missing out on £15,000 a week is it, think of the good that could do to world causes.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/darren-lewis-column-qpr-and-chelsea-1325086

Good article on why players should shake hands - never thought I'd have to write a sentence like that, it's sad that hand shakes even need discussing.

Bollocks, every player should refuse to shake John Terry's hand (I will not call him JT cos that's what his shithouse bum chums call him)

The arrogant prick clearly racially abused Ferdinand and got off with it due to a technicality - he shouldn't be allowed to earn such a living. Absolute scum.

Arsenal and Manchester United handing out thumpings today, Arsenal winning 6-1 against Southampton and Manchester United winning 4-0 against Wigan (which could have been 5 had Hernandez put away his first half penalty).

Little bit of trivia about today too;

Arsenal 6-1 Southampton in May 2003 was the first game in the record-breaking 49-match unbeaten league run.”

Extremely rare that I gamble but I just saw that Sunderland are quite decent odds for the win today....12/5 while Liverpool are pretty much evens. Seems odd for an away team in the bottom three to be favourites so I've just had a cheeky £5!

(Have to accept that when Liverpool win it will have been my faultsad.png )

The reports from SSN were saying that Liverpool were dominant which makes me happy considering that they are now 1-0 down. Away from home too it's an up-hill struggle for them, I woulden't be surprised if Sunderland held onto their lead up until the final whistle.

Everytime I view this now, it literally translates as 'todays soccer action'. I cannot abide with the title.

I'm not really interested about how other sides do anymore, a shite defeat or setback would be most welcome however. But you know damn well they'll come home with something. I don't know of any other results today other than above mentioned, and don't wish to be aware of any such information. Just looking ahead (as a figure of speech) towards Monday at the most relevant fixture there is. We should have been playing this weekend, but all games at 3pm on a saturday afternoon are a far distant event of the past.

Bollocks, every player should refuse to shake John Terry's hand (I will not call him JT cos that's what his shithouse bum chums call him)

The arrogant prick clearly racially abused Ferdinand and got off with it due to a technicality - he shouldn't be allowed to earn such a living. Absolute scum.

Ferdinand is not exactly innocent in the incident. He riled up Terry and got exactly the response he wanted. Would Cole stand up for Terry if he was a racist? No. All 3 of the names mentioned are cunts, self centred arse holes, but they should still show some sporting behaviour and shake hands at least to show the kids watching it some respect.

The reports from SSN were saying that Liverpool were dominant which makes me happy considering that they are now 1-0 down. Away from home too it's an up-hill struggle for them, I woulden't be surprised if Sunderland held onto their lead up until the final whistle.

Suarez tried to con his way for a pen and left his leg out, and rightly got booked for diving :). Doubt he'll ever learn his lesson though.

Suarez tried to con his way for a pen and left his leg out, and rightly got booked for diving smile.png. Doubt he'll ever learn his lesson though.

Horrible little twat. He's by far the person I hate most in football at the moment, woulden't have any problems in someone snapping both his legs.

Anyone watching Barcelona?

They've started well but are playing without the likes of Iniesta and Messi who is being rested ahead of their Champions League game in Russia on Monday. They look good for the win and after 15 minutes a goal seems inevitable.

Gerrard cheating for a throw-in. He's like a millionaire clepto, can't help himself.

Finished 1-1 which will do me, I'd obviously prefer it if Sunderland would have won but by the sounds of it Liverpool were by far the better side. Having them still around the bottom of the league keeps me happy.

Barcelona are 1-0 now too, Cesc Fabregas the creator, Adriano with the finish.

Messi is on for ten minutes and has two goals. One of them from the penalty spot (when he should have had another penalty before) which he converted down the middle and then a lovely little bit of play with his team-mates a few minutes later leads to another goal.

Getafe have just scored through a Masherano own goal; 3-1 at the moment, 81 minutes gone.

I can see what's going on but I didn't fully realize that the shite game had ended all square. Should I be pleased with that, no, should we be pleased with that, after all, it does represent that Liverpool didn't get a win, I'm still under some belief they haven't even had a first win yet, but probably wrong. I would have wanted a Black Cats victory though, without question, but we'll make do with what we got. Rogers still not taking effect, but didn't think he would do wonderous things, but it's still early days. Needless to say I didn't watch any highlights last night. Still focusing on Monday night and what goes before then seems all a bit trivial more or less.