IGNORED

Loyalvillan Bids You Greetings!

Loyalvillan

Hi one and all!

just to be clear i am a visiting Aston Villa Fan and would just like to say hello, get a few views and maybe stick around depending on the welcome (or lack thereof!! lol)

I have to say i truely admire Everton and David Moyes as a Club and manager, always keep an eye on your results as lets face it, you could lose to Hull on a wednesday and then beat Man U on the Saturday!! your Team has that little something that i hope Paul Lambert brings to Villa after 2 years of pain!

Any hoo, i think what i was supposed to say was Hello!!

Is that you George ?

I don't see why Villa would feel any hostility or suggest a rivalry with Liverpool FC, I'm sure the feeling from Anfield isn't reciprocated?, may be just one individuals sentiments and not general consensus between two sets of rival supporters.

as stated above, there are a fair number of non Evertonians on these pages, you'll see them about, and recognize, as you feel your way around.

Damn five o clock in the morning now, so back to bed and have a good night / early morning. Still dark too ?! ohmy.png

When I was a wee lad following my dad around we settled in the midlands for some years. Got lots of stick from Brummies and Brommies, but always got on well with Villans. Then in the 1970's I was flat sharing with a Villan. Good mate until that extended league cup final (Bugga)

Never have had a bad word to say about your lot really though, always got on very well in fact, so welcome to the forum, pull up a chair and help yourself to MikeO's G&T.

This is the one game that really sticks in my memory. Ok it isn't one game as such. but after all this there was still only one goal between us.

Everton and Villa by the way are the only two sides with over 100 years of top flight football, and the Villa and Everton match is the most played. 72 wins for Villa and 70 for Everton in the league up to now.

Final (Wembley, 12 March 1977):

-------------------------------

Aston Villa (1) - Everton (1) 0-0

Replay Final (Hillsborough, Sheffield, 16 March 1977):

------------------------------------------------------

Aston Villa (1) - Everton (1) 1-1 aet

2e Replay Final (Old Trafford, Manchester, 13 April 1977):

----------------------------------------------------------

Aston Villa (1) - Everton (1) 3-2 aet

League Cup Winners: Aston Villa.

• 11 months later...

Welcome to the site buddy, always had respect for Villa see them as very similar to us> Great club, great tradition but Struggling to compete with the money boys.

Feel that Villa and Everton are 2 clubs that still have their soul, if you get my meaning. Hope you respect our beloved blues the same way.