IGNORED

Fao Prince Of Egypt

Moyski

Who's your top 5 EFC players of all time???

36491[/snapback]

hello mr Moyski , i dont know why you ask me this qustion !!

if u ask me to make sure if im from Everton fans ? or what ?

anyway , i will answer u ..

the 1st player i love is " Everton fans " ! becouse they are patient fans and optimist fans , and tolerant fans , becouse Everton have very good history but now unfortunatly not the number one in the prem , but still number one in our hearts

thats all !

hello mr Moyski , i dont know why you ask me this qustion !!

if u ask me to make sure if im from Everton fans ? or what ?

anyway , i will answer u ..

the 1st player i love    is  " Everton fans " !  becouse they are  patient fans and optimist fans , and tolerant fans  , becouse Everton have very good history but now  unfortunatly not the number one in the prem ,  but  still number one in our hearts

thats all !

36510[/snapback]

Thats very paranoid of you, i'm just curious as to who you rate! thats all. :rolleyes:

:unsure:   ok im sorry

i wanted ask u  what is your opinion about  mcfadden ?

36519[/snapback]

I think he came on a lot better last season, be a decent sub for this season, and i suppose can play down the left too, our squad looks so much better doesnt it? we have options all across the middle of the park. fingers crossed.

P  O Egypt.........Thats not an answer to the question you where asked.

36548[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing

Anyway i think McFadden is a very good player but i think AJ has better prospects of scoring more goals for us, as i have said previously, if AJ doesnt do the business then give Faddy or Vic a chance. Faddy definitely should not be sold, we need a squad after all.

lay off him lads, he's done nothin wrong

36589[/snapback]

I think Moyski wants a simple answer to a simple question, it's nothing to hide time. People are not ganging up on POE, it just seems like it. :D

ATB

Mac

did anyone actually understand that reply from POE not ganging up as some people have been accused but what does there is only one then a picture mean. You could say that about anyone there is only one Richard Wright but that isnt an opinion its just true, unless you look in the phone book there might be a load of them but you know what I mean.

Edited by L_Blue

my favourite efc players of all time are

1. dixie

2. big dunc

3. tim cahill

4. arteta

5. unsworth

(im young so i wernt about when the legends were playin for us but in dixies case he has to go on there but other great players foreverton are liniker, reid, sharpe, labone, gray, southall, watson)

Hey...cool thread this has turned into...for me..

Ball

Southall

Reid

Latchford

and, not because he's one of the greatest players we ever had but because of some great memories from my youth...the original supersub

Alan Whittle

Edited by mikeo

Hey...cool thread this has turned into...for me..

Ball

Southall

Reid

Latchford

and, not because he's one of the greatest players we ever had but because of some great memories from my youth...the original supersub

Alan Whittle

37183[/snapback]

Michael Ball is your fav player???

weird!

:lol: